Mby together again?

*after one week*
-the situation was the same
Jimin ignore Jungkook...Jungkook tried to forget him but he coudn't...

*one week more left*
Jungkook didn't put smile on his face because he was in depression.
Jimin tried to not look at Jungkook put his eyes and his heart was always aroud Jungkook

*night*

-Jungkook slept alone again in bed and he started to cry again like every night.

-Jimin was thinking about Jungkook and what he done to him...he felt so broke inside and he coudn't forget that.

Jungkook coudn't control himself anymore his heart hurts so much so he went into the bathroom and he took razor and he started to cut himself.

-Jimin felt something in his lungs so he stood up and he was thinking what can it be? What's wrong?

-Jungkook done one line and his blood went outside then he cut second line on his hand

-Jimin was thinking a then he said:
,,ahhh I need to talk with Jungkook we can mby can be friends"
After that he went outside and he started walking.
He was then infront of JK room he then knocked.
He didn't hear anything.
He then knocked second time.
Nothing.
-jungkook didn't want to open the door because he tought that is his food.

-Jimin then started to cry because he didn't know what is going on with Jungkook so he went to his members
Jimin knocked on V's door because he hoped JK is mby there again.
V opened the door and said:
,,oh Jimin what is it?"
Jimin: ,,is Jungkook here?"
V: ,,no...he is in his bedroom"
Jimin: ,,he is not...i knocked twice i didn't hear anything"
V: ,,what????"
Jimin: ,,he is mby in the kitchen don't worry haha you know he likes to eat"
V: ,,haha okay"
Jimin went again to JK door and then he screamed:
,,JUNGKOOK!!!! Are you insidee!!!"
-Jungkook had right now 3 cuts on his hand because he and Jimin been 3 months together like a couple and 4 on the other hands. When he heard Jimin's voice he started to cry...but he didn't move he just didn't say anything.

-Jimin then screamed more louder
,,Jungkook!!! Please!!! Open the door I want to talk with you we can be friends!!!"

-when Jungkook heard that "friends" he started to sobbing.

-Jimin heard sobbing so he finally knew that Jungkook is in the room.
Jimin: ,,Jungkook!!!!"
- Jungkook didn't move but his hands bleeded so much because the wounds were deep. He coudn't stop crying and sobbing

-Jimin coudn't control himself anymore so he he broke the door.

Jimin looked around nobody wasn't there and then he heard sobbing from bathroom
- he came into the bathroom and then he saw Jungkook lying on the floor with blood-drawn hands.

-Jungkook slowly looked up and sow Jimin
Jimin: ,,Jesus Christ Jungkook what you done"
-Jimin came next to him and he hugged him so tight.
Jimin: ,,Jungkook,baby, why did you do this?"
Jungkook: ,,because I lost you"
Jimin: ,,Jungkook..."
Jimin broke the hug and he put both his small hands on Jungkook's cheeks.