Ohshc x reader

Sorry i haven't been active lately this chapter is short but i still hope you injoy it...

We get home and i open the door hunny the twins and tamaki all walk in i go to the kitchen and put the groceries in i take out some pizza and put it in the oven i walk back to the door where they all stood "follow me" i said i take them to the guest room "here" i said pointing to the three guest doors "each one is a guest room they all have two beds in it, I'm making pizza for dinner so y'all can do what y'all want till it's ready" i walk away and the follow me to the living room i turn the tv on and put the news on siting down on the couch then the channel changes to a prank show "what the heck?" I said look at the twins now sitting next to me hikaru who had the controller in his hand "we like this show" he says tamaki goes sits on the other side of me watching the show him being really into it and hunny comes sits on my lap "ugh" i push hunny on tamaki lap and walk to the kitchen right when i walk in the oven goes off i take the pizza out and let it cool off i get the brown mix and start adding ingredients "can i help y/n-Chan?!" I jump at the sound of hunnys voices "mitsukuni!" I yell looking at him with a irritated look he starts blushing and i realize that i called him his real name besides his nickname "oh gosh sorry" i said "it's fine y/n you can call me mitsukuni if you like" he has a sweet smile on his face and my face relax and i give him a sweet look and blush on my face "ya you can help if you want" "we want to help to!!" I look to he kitchen door and see tamaki and the twins standing there "do you guys even know how to bake?" I cross my arms they stay quiet and i faceplate "ok you can all help" they walk over and i let hunny crack the eggs in and tamaki poor the water and oil in the twins mix and i put it in the pan and in the oven i walk to the cabinet and take out some plates and put it on the table taking the pizza and putting it on the middle of the table getting cups and putting juice inside everyone goes sits i cut the pizza "there have at it" i walk away but stop when i here tamaki call my name "y/n wait are you gonna eat?" He asks "no not hungry" i walk back to the kitchen and open the oven and take out the brownies cutting them "the brownies are ready when you want them" i take one and go to my room getting in to my pjs i take out three sweatpants and one of my smaller pj shorts i go to the kitchen and see everyone in there finishing up the brownies i put the clothes on the table "shorts are for mitsukuni the sweatpants are for the rest of y'all if you want to take a shower the bathroom is down the hall to your left I'm gonna hit the hay goodnight yall" i walk to my room and fall face first into my bed "oh how I've missed you" i fall asleep into the night ....
{TBC}