Chapter 1- Welcome To Earth, Princess

Star's POV

*Flashback*
(The day after star got her wand)

Star...just tell us what's going on, and we can help you" my mothers words felt nice, only for a second. Until I realized that no one really cared about me and she was saying that out of pity. I was sitting in the room with my parents, it was a small meeting room and I sat across from them on a little table.
"Nothing mommy, it's just a little bit of school but other then that I promise I'm fine" I said, able to choke out while I forced a smile. I'm not okay, I'm freaking numb and hopeless and alone, and no one cares. But if I tell someone, its back to saint Olga's
My mom stopped and looked at me worried. "Star! We're not stupid, if anything happens you know that we can help you"

Why? Why waste your time on me? I'm nothing to be worried about or dwelled on.

I let out a small sigh and glance at my dad.
"Guys can we just go home, please...?" I knew that I wasn't okay. I had horrible dark eye circles....and i haven't changed my clothes in a while. But no need to worry..this is how I always looked when I was at home. Of course when I was out in public I was forced to look 'perfect'
"Well your not going anywhere until... nevermind if you don't want help or if you don't wanna feel better, be our guest!" My father snapped at me, making a shiver run down my spine.

*end of flashback*

I sighed loudly and laid back down on my hard bed. It's been a few days since I've talked to my parents much. But what's the point? Why bother? They don't care...never have, never ever will.
My self esteem has fallen to the dumps at this point of my life. I was hoping that my depression was would just be a "phase" or something, I thought that if I tried hard enough I could magically make its go away. But, of course, nope. If i have to be miserable, and if I have to suffer, then fine. maybe it's from being forced to be perfect so much? i don't know.
Suddenly, taking me out of my own head, I hear a burst at my bedroom door.
"Princess Butterfly!" Was what I heard beneath that crack of the door. It sounded like boring old ManFred, one of my moms servants from a long time ago when she was my age.
"ManFred?" I call out, placing my small feet on the cold floor and getting up. I walk to my big wood door and open it.
"Hello Princess" he says, standing up straight "your mother has a message she's been wanting to give to you. She said that she's sending you to earth because she didn't think you were responsible enough"
I nearly choked and then I started coughing. "E-earth?! Isn't that some dimension that I've heard about? But why do they wanna send me there?!"

Be polite..

ManFred cleared his throat and looked at me, signaling for me to shut it. "They are sending you to earth because as future queen, we need to get you prepared"
I folded my arms and whisper to him so my nosy parents wouldn't hear; "God, why do they wanna send me away so much? Can't my parents just accept that the fact that nothing is wrong with me?" yeah yeah, tell me about how much of a bad liar I am.
"You need to start getting ready. You have to leave in a few hours, so get ready please" ManFred says to me, as I catch one of his stupid glares as he shuts my big wood door, causing me to step back a bit. I walk back towards my hard bed, confusingly and sigh.

Earth?! This is new... but what's the point of going anywhere? All I do is make people hurt.

Hushing my negative voices in my head, I look around my room and notice it clean and tidy. Just the way I liked it, It always looks like this, but I try to discard my lack of motivation to clean it or even get out of bed in the morning. I slowly get up and walk over to my small closet. "No where's my princess dress...?" God, I hated that princess dress more then any possible thing in the whole universe...But if I don't wear it, my mom will get mad and most likely send me back to saint Olga's reformed school for wayward princess, Or SORSWP for short.
Rummaging my hands throughout my endless closet I suddenly find my big blue princess dress and I sigh.
I slip out of my green dress and feel the cold air on my chest and back. Yeah, I know I'm really skinny...almost too skinny for being a 16 year old princess. But like I said, i could get sent back to saint o's if I gain weight, my mother always told me "a princess must always be thin"
I take off my pink tights and throw them on the ground as I slip on my poofy, heavyweight princess dress. I already felt itches making their way up my back...man my life sucks.
Walking over to my mirror, I grabbed my pink brush, a ponytail and a big red (almost anime looking) bow

Time skip to when star gets kicked out (because I'm lazy XD)

"Goodbye, Mewni," I whisper in my hand, staring at my country that I was the princess of. I mean, sure I hated being a princess but I'm kinda sad that I have to leave...I have so much memories here.
In the carriage, ManFred sat on the warnicorns that walked me into the slight portal. My parents waved to me sadly, and I waved back, and the portal shut revealing me to this so called "earth"
My first glance at it...it was a normal looking dimension with a bunch of colors just like on Mewni, it had a bright sun and a building that read "echo creek high." I saw a bunch of kids that looked similar to my age walking into the school, I was kinda confused on why they weren't wearing formal outfits. I shrugged it off as ManFred got off the warnicorn and walked over to the carriage door fastly as I put my flats on the hard concrete ground.
Stepping out of the carriage, I looked around more and shiver a little. It was the overwhelming nervousness that filled in my brain but I knew that I needed to be perfect.
"Ahem, Posture" Suddenly ManFred mumbles to me, as I returned a gasp. I realize that I was slouching and I stood up straight standing uncomfortably like how my mother always taught me "oh my god I'm so sorry, please don't tell my mom about that! I'll be good I sw-"
Before I could finish pleading, he cuts me off. "It's fine Princess Star, just please don't do it again"
I sigh in relief and start walking to the school, forcing myself to keep the posture that I forgot.

Word count: 1208! Woah... anyways I hope you like my story

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 26, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Enemies- A Starco bad boy AU~ ❤️ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें