Chapter 4

~Namjoon POV~

"Hobi, Jimin have you seen Y/N? She came with you didn't she?" I asked. Both Jimin and Hobi nodded their heads side to side, no.

"Well we need to find her. I feel something has happened..." Taehyung said holding up his casted arm. We went inside, split up, and went to look for Y/N.

~Y/N POV~

How do I get out of here... It's so squashed in here! I can't move... It's so hard to breathe too... Why did she do this? Is this how I die? UGH WHAT AM I THINKING! I know the boys will come help... I just gotta wait... And stay positive, alive... For them!

"H-help!!" I tried to say through the papers and all the other random stuff she has in her messy locker. Nobody replied, I was alone here. Someone get me out of here!..

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?!" I heard the distance voice of Namjoon and the boys, I had to call out for them to hear!

"GUYS I'M-I'M H-HERE!! IN A L-LOCKER!" I managed to call out, yes!

"Huh? Which one?! Call out again!" Jimin called out.

"BY HERE! Quickly please... There isn't much oxygen..." I felt faint, but I can't give up now!

"Aha! This one! Guys hurry open it!" Jin had pushed against the locker. I heard them transform into their demon forms.

"Alright let's break it down-"

"No you idiot! We can't just break school property! Come on Taehyung you should know better!" Namjoon and said to him, I tried not to laugh but I couldn't keep it in.

"Haha! Taehyung PABO! Hahahaha!" I laughed.

Taehyung scoffed.

" Guys stop messing around! Here I'll use my claws and pull it down.." Jungkook opened the locker using his claws and I fell out onto Jungkook and Jins feet.

"BLEHH YOU GUYS HAVE BAD FEET!" I held my nose and quickly got up, THEY HAVE SUCH BAD FEET!

"Hey! You stink too!" Both Jin and Jungkook said.

"Whatever, what happend to you anyways? Who did this?" Tae asked

"Uhm... Sone girl with short hair. . . Uhh green eyes I think-"

"CALLA!" They all yelled out angry.

"Uhm... Calla..?" I asked. They all looked annoyed and I think they were planning something.

"Go to class... We will see you at lunch... Don't worry about her we will handle her. Here is your schedule and a map of the school bye!" Namjoon said preparing to fly. I took them and went off to class.

~Calla POV~

"Hehe you should've seen it! She is terrible at fighting back! I think we have found our new target! Let's get her after class. Jimin is going to be yours trust me Tae is mine and Jimin is yours! She won't be a problem let me handle with her!"

"Alright Calla. And Suga can be -'s"