please no

Trigger waring this will be a kink/BDSM story so you have been warned.

Nobody's pov

Me and Billie have a BDSM relationship so I'm the sub and she the Dom. I referred to her a mam ,Mama's ,and daddy.

Y/n pov

This morning Billie said we were going out to dinner but she said there was a big  surprise for me and that I would really like it. We are about  leave home so I'm scared and excited for what she has planned for me.

Billie pov

The surprise I have for you is y/n is a remote control vibrator that is really strong. So while we are eating it will be inside her the whole time.

Know all I need is a plan to get her to put the panties on.

I called y/n into The room and told her that I wanted to change her outfit. She  said ok and know she has them

Time skip to the restaurant because I'm lazy.

Nobody's pov

"Table for tw-two" I said because I felt a sudden jolt in my underwear.

"Follow me" the waiter said while giving me a weird look and we followed.

Y/n pov

As soon as the waiter left I wishpered yelled "why did you put a vibrator in my underwear" . I only said it and of course she followed.loud enough for her to hear it.

And after that she kept buzzing it and getting me so close until the waiter came back you would think she would  stop but she didn't. So after suffering my order I got up to go to the bathroom and of course she followed.

Wait for that part two