Chapter 11- Aurora Foster Gardener

"Sorry I'm taking too long to upload a new chapter. Well enjoy."

*knock knock*

Hello again Rachel. It's me, nurse Wilde. I'm here this time to finally give you the results that you been waiting for.

Ok. So what's exactly wrong with me?

Well the results shows that you have lack of nutrients in your body and your body have to produce more since you're lactating.

What does that mean, Olivia.?

It means that you are producing milk Rachel.

M-milk.? Milk for what.?

You're producing milk for your baby of course, Miss Gardener.

-silence-

B-baby..? What baby?! I never gave birth to a baby!

Hm, strange well it shows here, that you did gave birth to a baby about..a month ago. Miss Gardener, do you remember anything of being pregnant or giving birth? Also, where is your baby? Do you know where your baby is, Miss Gardener?

*Rachel's Thoughts*

I gave birth.. to a baby that I don't remember conceiving.! Wait, who's the dad of the baby.? Is it Zack? Is that why he hasn't visited me in a month? B/c he's taking care of my baby..I mean our baby..ugh. I need to find Zack but where could he be?

*Back to reality*

Miss Gardener, are you ok? Excuse me. Rachel? Are you alright?

Oh..yea. I'm ok. Just a lot to take in..that's all.

So did you hear me when I asked where is you baby.?

My b-baby. I don't know where is my baby? I don't remember conceiving my baby. I don't know how, when or where? I don't know who's the dad.

Hm. Well I'm sorry Miss Gardener. I hope your baby is at least being taken well care of. Anyways I have to go, I have another patient to attend.

Yea sure..go ahead Olivia and thank you so much for giving me the results.

It was a pleasure Miss Gardener. Well take care now.

Yea..you too.

*Rachel's Thoughts*

I still can't believe that I had a baby. A baby that I don't even remember having. *Sigh* Zack, where are you? If you know anything about me being pregnant, please help me find my child.

*Back to reality*

Hey Ray, I'm back and I brought something that you might wanna see.

Zack?! Y-you're back? And something that I might wanna see?

Heh yea. Ok come here you.

*Baby noises*

Say hello to our daughter, Aurora Foster Gardener.

~Hope you enjoyed this chapter~
End of chapter 11