ONE - would i

Why hello there! It's been a quick minute. The last time I posted here was about 6 months ago. I moved my main story to Fanfiction.net and then some personal stuff happened, and long story short, I had to get off all social media. I have recently come back to YouTube and a few lesser known platforms, but I am still MIA from the big ones. I have fallen behind on my stories both on FF.n and here. This story is about Gabbie Hanna. It will discuss some real life things that have happened, but all characters other than Gabbie and other YouTubers mentioned are my own creation as well as this story. 

Another thing I should mention is that due to restrictions on my devices, I am only able to access the Wattpad website and not the app. So if I forget about this book or take long times to update, you know why. I hope you enjoy this book. And if you are here only to hate on Gabbie, get a life and get off my story.

Also: I will be adding a song to each chapter that I feel relates to the chapter. This chapter is Would I by Maggie Lindemann.

...

Gabbie's POV (January 2, 2019)

I woke up with a text from my friend Taylor. I hadn't had much sleep last night... my nightmares had been awful. 

I dreamed that all my YouTube friends (Liza, David, Shane, Tana, Colleen, Molly, Ricky, etc.) were in a barn, and I was outside about to walk in when someone set the barn on fire. I could here them all screaming and they were pounding on the door. I tried to open it, but it was locked with a chain. I ran around the outside trying to find another way to help them escape but I saw a hooded figure holding a torch. I yelled at the person but they turned to look at me and... I was looking at myself. I couldn't say anything, I couldn't move, all I could do was stare at a spitting image of myself as the fake me lit the barn on fire even more. Then the second me looked directly at me. She began to morph her appearance ever so slightly. First she had my current yellow hair, then she had short blonde hair, then long pink hair, then long blonde hair, then blue and purple hair, then long brown hair. Her makeup style and her face structure changed as it was like she was fluctuating her age back and forth.

I still couldn't move. All I could hear where the screams of my friends as the fire got closer to them inch by inch. I heard Colleen screaming for Baby Flynn, I heard Shane screaming for Ryland, I heard Molly screaming for Gallop, I heard Ethan screaming for Grayson. I couldn't bear it. I was finally able to move, and I tackled the fake me. But when I opened my eyes after hitting the ground, she was gone and I was wearing the black hoodie and holding the fiery torch. "No... no... no," was all I could say. Then the barn roof collapsed onto all my friends and the screaming stopped. I stood as I watched the burning wreckage. There was no sound except the crackle of the flame. 

There was suddenly an ear piercing static-like screech and Monster started echoing through my ears in a distorted way. Then all my friends climbed out of the flaming rubble covered in burns. It was horrifying. They all slowly and silently walked towards my as I screamed in fear. Just as the closest one to me, Lilly Singh, reached out to touch me, I woke up.

My body was covered in sweat and tears streamed down my face. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 8:30 AM. I knew I had to film and edit today, so I forced myself up. I checked my phone and noticed Taylor's text.

"Hey girl, I just wanted to warn you not to go on Twitter today. There people saying a lot of mean shit about you and I think it's be best if you just ignored it. If you wanna talk, I'm here."

Ignoring Taylor's advice, I opened Twitter. It automatically opened to my verified tab and I noticed drama channels like Angelika Oles and Rich Lux tweeting about me. I realized they had posted videos about what I had done two nights ago. The mistake I made.