TWO - when the party's over

Chapter two! I'm excited! This song is Billie Eilish- when the party's over

This chapter will be covering the death of Sean Dolan. I send my thoughts, prayers, and respect to the Dolan family! This story is not at all an accurate depiction of real events! Also about half of this chapter got deleted, love that for me.

ALSO! GABBIE RELEASED THE SINGLE ARTWORK FOR MEDICATE YESTERDAY I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT RN! 4 DAYS!

...

Gabbie's POV (January 18, 2019)

It had been a pretty good few weeks since I ran into Grayson at the coffee shop. He had invited me to hang out with him, Ethan, Emma, and James. I had never met Emma, I hadn't seen Ethan since 2016, and I hadn't seen James since the Lilly Singh collab back in December. It was great to see all of them. We hung out almost non stop. We didn't post videos with each other, because even though they didn't mind, I didn't want my current online status to damper their reputations. I posted a video two days ago and while the comments were nice, my view counts and even my subscriber counts were dropping. 

I decided not to, well... care. It didn't define me as a person. I had done my interview with iNabber and my podcast with Travis Mills. I explained myself and apologized for everything in both. If people wanted to hate on me, that was on them, not me. If the clout chasing drama channels (*cough Angelika cough*) wanted to still try and spill tea about me, that was fine too. I had made great friends and not worrying about social media as much was very relieving. 

I had made plans to meet The Sister Squad at Ethan & Grayson's house. They wanted me to be in their videos, but I decided to let them finish posting their preplanned/filmed videos and then I'd consider it. It'd be cool to be a part of a squad again. While I had no beef with The Vlog Squad, we all drifted apart aside from Liza and I. And even then, we both couldn't find much time to hang out. At E and Gray's house, I noticed Emma and James' cars parked outside. I was running a few minutes late. We had decided just to order postmates and binge watch a ton of Netflix movies. We had a lot of common favorites so we planned to watch Bird Box, To All the Boys I've Loved Before, & Bandersnatch just to start. It was weird hanging out with kids that were 7-10 years younger than you. The Vlog Squad had all been behind me aside from Carly, Erin, and Zane who were around the same age as me, but they weren't as young as The Sister Squad. But, these teenagers were some of the most caring, mature, and funny individuals I'd met. I loved it when James critiqued my shitty makeup jobs. I loved it when Emma told her no-filter jokes and made us all laugh. I loved it when Grayson did something stupid and Ethan always babied him after it. Their dynamic was so uplifting and the way they just let me into it was so heartwarming.

I knocked on the door and Grayson answered. "Just in time. We were about to start Bird Box. I was afraid we pd have to start without you."

Acting jokingly hurt, I scoffed. "You'd watch Bird Box... without me?"