No strings Attached.

SADE POV:
Living in New York City is a struggle. Crime always had people in the streets talking, that's why crime happened people couldn't keep their mouth closed.

I was sitting outside on the balcony, finishing a romance novel I've been reading for months. Loud uncontrollably knocking appeared at my door step, "Who could this be?" Saying to myself with an odd look on my face. I opened the door seeing a man with sparkling red high heels on & a leather red coat, "Hey, would you might know a Sade Adu in this condo?" The man softly asked with an manly tone.

"Um, Yes that's me. May I ask who you are?" I asked, holding my book. "Well, Nice to see you again. It's me Prince, I won't be surprised if you didn't remember me by any chance." How could I forget the boy who I hung out with in elementary school, I was honestly shocked on how much he grew.
"How could I forget my long time friend, step inside." I placed my book on the coffee table right besides the tissues, sitting down on the couch. He closed the door behind him as he walked inside the condo, it wasn't much to look over, he still found a way to compliment the decorating.

We sat besides each other catching up & bringing up old embarrassing childhood memories, the conversation went on for many hours until 11 p.m hit. "Wow, I should definitely be going. Sorry to hold you up!" He calmly said picking up his coat, opening the door towards him. "No worries, be safe. I hope I get to see you again." I say softly rubbing my hands together, walking with him towards the doorway. "How about tomorrow night me and you go on a lovely date, if you aren't business by any chance." Stepping outside the condo, turning around towards me. "Sounds divine. Have an amazing night, Prince."

"Same for you, Beautiful."