Next Step.

SADE POV:
Ever Since That Date With Me & Prince Happened, Things Have Been Totally Flipped Upside Down. We Have Been In And Out Of Each Others Home, He Rearranged His Schedule Just To Be Able To Spend More Time Around The Woman He Loves. Everything I Have Ever Wanted In A Man. It Was Unbelievable To Know That I Fell For My Best Friend.

As Of Now, I Was Out Having A Quick PhotoShoot For A Brand New Project To Release. The PhotoGrapher Couldn't Stop Shouting, 'Oh Sade Honey, You Wow Me To The Bone. Lovely! Magnificent!"

Soon After That Another Man's Voice Came Into Place, Having A Word In. 'Doesn't She Always Look Marvelous Each Time You See Her?' I Observed The Mans Outfit With A Red Cherry Lollipop In His Mouth, Tangled Around His Tongue And With A Red Stainless Heels.
It Was Her Man.

 'John, Could You Give Us 9 Minutes To Catch Up?' I Asked Politely To See The Man Nod His Hans And Wave His Index Finger In The Air To Dispatch

'John, Could You Give Us 9 Minutes To Catch Up?' I Asked Politely To See The Man Nod His Hans And Wave His Index Finger In The Air To Dispatch. 'Hello, Hot Mama. What Seems To Be Happening Here Today?' Prince Carefully Placed A Soft Palm On My Cheek, As I Gave Him A Nice Glance. 'Working As Always, How Did You Even Find Me When I Didn't Tell You Where I Was? Stalking My Every Move Now?' I Patted On To His Shoulder, Prince Gracefully Took My Hand And Pulled Me To The Side.

"I Have Something Important To Tell You That I Think You Should Know, Sade

"I Have Something Important To Tell You That I Think You Should Know, Sade..'