My summer part 2

Me and Riley went into Ravens room and she was putting on a fancy dress and mom's high heels and here purse and she put on here leather jacket and walked in Roxy's room and then they both walked outside and went in a Uber.  After they left me and Riley went downstairs and sat on the couch while mom and dad were on the couch planning their wedding. "When are y'all getting married ?" i asked my mom  " Next Saturday on the beach, dose that sound beautiful honey?" she said   " yeah i guess" i responded. Me and Riley raced up the stairs and we went to our own rooms to take a nap because we were super tired.    2 hours later... I walked into the hallway and yawned and i saw Riley walking out her room as soon as i did and we both went downstairs for a drink of water.  " Would y'all like a BLT sandwich" Mom asked me and Riley  " yes" said Riley      I sat there in silence.  " Would you like a BLT sandwich  Rhianna yes or no awnser me now!" mom said    " Ok " i responded .  2 Hours later ... Raven and Roxy went up to their rooms and i heard them putting on their pj's then they walked down the stairs then me and Riley went into our rooms to get on out pj's. We came downstairs and mom ordered pizza and got root beers out of the fridge just for us and she popped us some popcorn. "What movie should we watch?"asked mom   " Jumanji" Riley said   " A wrinkle in time."  i said     "Spider man" said Roxy    ''Black Panther." said Raven   Mom flipped a coin a couple times till we were down to the last two  and i won so mom put on the wrinkle in time and the pizza man was here and he rung the doorbell and we all ran to the door to help get the pizza while dad put his signature on the receipt.  We each got 2 slices of pizza each and a cup of coke and some popcorn while we watched A wrinkle in time. 

 After the movie it was 12: 08 so mom sent us upstairs. Me and Riley raced up the stairs with Raven and Roxy. When everyone was in bed i went into Ravens room and grabbed her phone and put it above her face so i could get in. I dialed in Ramona's tablet number and talked to her for a bit then she had to go because it was now 1:30 so we hung up and crept into Ravens room and put it in her hand then i went in my room and fell asleep.