Chapter 2: Trust

"I want to do things so wild with you that I don't know how to say them."

I let out a slight scoff and I felt the feeling between my legs feel amplified. I crossed them and continued to look out the window. I heard a slight chuckle so I rolled my eyes. I hummed a little song that I hear in my head. The car coming to a stop, I looked out to see a gigantic house. I turned to look at "Daniel" but he was taking off his hoodie. "Put this on and hide your face."

"Why?"

"Don't ask me why and just do what I say."

"What if I don't want your smelly and gross hoodie?" I asked as I squinted my eyes.

"Don't argue with me and just put the fucking hoodie on, for fucks sake!" He said, raising his voice to the point it frightens me. Relenting due to the fear, I grab the hoodie and put it on then step out the car, looking down and away from my owner. He stuck his hand out into my peripheral vision and again, due to the fear I held it. MY hand was small in his as he pulled me into the large home. I looked at my feet, moving on their own accord, just following my owner. Where is he taking me? I have no clue.

I suddenly see steps in front of my feet so I just step up the entire way until I'm dragging into a room with a fuzzy carpet. "This will be our room," he said. I simply nodded and let go of his hand. "Look at me," he says quietly. I shake my head and continuing looking at my feet, as if the dirty Converse were more interesting than my handsome owner. "Y/N, I didn't mean to scream, now please look at me." Afraid of his next reaction if I didn't look at him, I look up and look at his eyes. My hands were slightly shaking so I just let them mindlessly play with each other as I let myself calm myself down. Gulping down the big lump in my throat, I waited his next movement. Embracing his arms around, he let his head drop onto my shoulder. At the feeling of his touch, my body went rigid. "I need you to trust me for this to work. I need you to listen to me because I don't want to do something I will later regret, Y/N. You are mine and I want you to know that you are valuable to me, I don't want to hurt my precious treasure."

I don't want to submit, I don't want to be a weak woman. But desperate times call for desperate measures. I wrapped my arms around his torso and nodded. "Okay.." I said softly into his ear. My voice wavering from the still slight fear I held. I fear this man, I truly do, but I have to try to ignore it because I need to be able to trust him. He owns me, for Pete's sake. Sensing and just feeling my tenseness, he rubbed my back. This is probably in hopes that I would relax within his hold but I just didn't. 

I could tell he didn't want to push me any further, he let go of me and sighed. "Well this is our room. If you're not comf-" I shake my head and warily say, "N-No...it's fine."

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

He nodded slowly, "I will be taking your stuff out the car then. I'll just let you roam freely." I simply nodded and waited until the sounds of his footsteps faded out until it was only white noise heard in the room that I was in. I looked around and it looked like a normal room, not going to lie I was expecting some sort of sex dungeon. Yet it wasn't, it was an ordinary and clean room with instruments showcased and posters on the walls.

I traced my fingers over the lines of the posters and furrowed by eyebrows, "Wow." I look at the instruments showcased and smile softly. "Do you like them?" I hear that voice say from behind, causing me to jump up and put my hand over my heart. I nod and look down. "Sorry...I was just observing around."

"I'm not going to hurt you, stop acting so afraid."

I hear footsteps approaching me until I see a pair of feet directly in front of me. He tilts my head up by placing his thumb under my chin and his index finger on my chin, "IF this is going to work, you need to trust me. Okay?" I Search his eyes and try to move my gaze down. "Answer me...okay?" I nod again stiffly and his furrows his eyebrows in frustration. "Words please. You're acting as if I would hurt you if you spoke."

"Okay." I say softly and look at his blue orbs that are the color of the ocean. "Okay, good." He says smiling, revealing the tooth gap of his two front teeth.

Okay...