Chapter 1: Before Everything Went Wrong

It was just a normal day in Ponyland as Minty, Pinkie, and Rainbow Dash enjoyed their day at Minty's house. "This is nice, Minty," says Pinkie with a grin.

"Most definitely, darling," adds Rainbow Dash.

A few hours later, they hear a loud bang outside. "What's that?!" Exclaims Minty in shock. She and the others run outside and see a portal. The three then curiously jump into it. They then fall for hours before landing in a different land, odd compared to their own.

A few moments later, a pony helps them to their hooves. "Hello, I'm Pinkie Pie!" Says the bubbly pony with a smile. "What are your names? Y'all look new."

"We're Pinkie, Minty, and Rainbow, darling," responds G3 Dash. "We think we're not in our own dimension anymore."

"Darn right you're not," responds Applejack who is standing next to Pinkie after hearing the commotion. "Y'all look like you're them G3 nightmares, no offense."

"None taken because we are from the G3 dimension," responds Minty. "Now how do we get home?"

"Let's go see Twilight," responds AJ looking at G4 Pinkie. "She'll know what to do." The five then head towards the castle where Twilight and the others are waiting on them for their weekend tea get together anyway.

A few minutes later, the five ponies come barging through the door nearly running over Spike. "What's the big deal?!" Yells the tiny dragon before he flies off.

The ponies then run into the room where the others are waiting for them. "Who are your new friends, girls?" Twilight asks as she looks at the three odd ponies standing next to her friends.

"We're Pinkie, Minty, and Rainbow Dash," respond the three ponies, "and we were thrown out of our own dimension by a portal. We're from Ponyland in the G3-verse."

"Well, we need to find a way to get you girls back there and fast," responds Twilight matterafactly. "Luckily I know a thing or two about portals and how they work." She then heads off to the library to get to work on finding their three new G3 pals a way back home.