Chapter 2: Wandering Off Into Town

As Twilight and her friends are busy working on the portal business, Minty and her friends wander into the Ponyville streets and begin looking around the town. "So many unicorns," says Minty stunned. "There aren't many left in our universe compared to here. They're so cool, graceful, elegant."

"Indeed," responds Rainbow Dash. "They're gorgeous. Majestic even. How I'd love to be one myself."

Her friends giggle at her. "Keep dreaming, love," responds Pinkie. "You'll always be a normal pony."

Rainbow huffs. "A mare can dream," she sighs to herself as she follows her friends into a spa. There, the three happily get massages and Manipedis. Back home, there's nothing like this around. They might as well enjoy it while they can.

Meanwhile back in the castle, Twilight and her friends busily work on finding their three G3 friends a way home whether it be by portal or some other means. It is turning out harder than expected as Twilight is scared to do the mirror unless absolutely necessary.

"Why not just do the mirror, Twi?" Asks AJ. "You know full well it's the quickest way between worlds."

"But also the most dangerous as Magic tends to leak between worlds when it's used, remember the Sunset Shimmer incident with my crown?"

"Good point," responds AJ. "I'm just saying it might be our only option."