Murder non-human part 15 (Opportunity)

-Bai Chi... Zhan Zhao quickly caught up with the Bai ran out of the door and pulled him -Wait a minute

Bai Chi had a fever on his face and felt angry and embarrassed. He wanted to earn a run and continued to run. He listened to the show behind him and took a sigh of relief

Bai Chi suddenly remembered that there was still an injury on the arm of Zhan Zhao. He stopped and look at his arm -Breaking ...hurts?

Sighing a little, Zhan Zhao reached out and slammed his head -Don't run, we are not good, don't be angry

Bai Chi bowed his head and didn't talk, his back was behind, and his toes stepped on  a small stone on the ground to grind it ~~~

Zhan Zhao pulled him to the side of the flower bed and said -We didn't mean to tease you. It just happened 

Bai Chi is not stupid. He knows that can't be blame, he will go to Zhao Wei to found the guilty. it is his own hit on the muzzle. He blames himself for being unlucky. Why do you want to come and give it to you? Man stew soup...

Seeing Bai Chi's dejected, Zhan Zhao added -Zhao Wei is definitely not out of bad heart...

Bai Chi's face was red again, and his heart was awkward. He said that he is not a bad heart. The bad guy knows to tease me...

When Zhan sees his look, he knows that he and Zhao Wei still have knot, but it is hard to say that this little thing is quite awkward, and it seems that it can only come slowly. In addition, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang are more inclined to Bai Chi after all. Zhao Wei is mysterious and has a bad relationship with Zhao Jue. He is always close to him...

-It's been a good performance just now. Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Chi and said -Xiao Bai has praised you in the cupboard 

-Really...really? Xiaobaichi asked cautiously, but his eyes flashed

-Do you think of it yourself? Zhan Zhao asked him

Bai Chi looked down and thought about it, and smiled beatifully -I have that feeling for the first time...

-What kind of feeling?

-That is...the feeling of not being afraid of holding a gun Bai Chi looked at his own face and said to himself -Before, I was afraid that I couldn't hit it. I didn't dare to shoot. The more people say me, the more I panic...

-There were a lot of people who said that you were not good, even chasing you, didn't you?

-Well.... Bai Chi nodded -They all said that I was not a policeman. They say the I would give people shame. I can pick anything right, no matter how hard I try

-Do you know why they treat you like this? Zhan Zhao asked him with a smile

Bai Chi looked up and shook, looking at Zhan Zhao, waiting for the answer

Zhan Zhao stretched his hand to pat the shoulders of Bai Chi -Because you have something, they will work hard and they will not get it!

-it's just like Morris ... Seeing the faint incomprehensibility of Bai Chis's face, Zhan Zhao said slowly -Morris only see that he worked hard for many years, but he still had to be a wast assistant, but he did not see it. He is actually a sucessful photografer, he only sees that Zhao Wei  doesn't care about him, but he doesn't see that he can rely on Zhao Wei very close...And you, everyone doesn't agree with you or even you yourself. I agree with myself, but still have the courage to go to the dark roof alone; you say that you don't like Zhao Wei, but you will still first consider that drugs may harm his body...