Part Three

One layer at a time, I stripped down in front of the prying eyes of Dr. Lustcraft. I tossed my shirt onto the chair back, bearing my freckled shoulders and holding the doctor's rapt attention. Shyly, I unbuttoned my suspenders and set these down on the chair as well. I shivered in the cold air of the basement and again turned my back to the doctor as I began to unbutton my pants.

The water rippled. I saw the tip of a tentacle flicking out of the pool, and this time, I was certain of what it was. It filled me with an unexplainable and maddening desperation, and I was certain that even if the doctor was mad, there was at least some truth to what he said. The pool of quivering tentacles really did have some power over sexual attraction, whether through their emission of pheromones or by some other explanation. Frantically, I unbuttoned my trousers and let them fall to the floor, eager to climb into the water. I can offer no explanation for the madness that overtook me, but whatever fear and apprehension I'd had, it was now replaced with an eagerness to let those slimy tentacles grope my body.

Behind me, I heard the doctor groan with pleasure, as I slipped out of my underwear and stepped toward the murky pool. I glanced back for reassurance and saw that the doctor had taken his manhood out of his pants and was pleasuring himself while he watched on. I snorted in disgust, but he made no effort to hide what he was doing, and for my part, I hardly cared. I let him watch as I waded into the shallows.

The water was surprisingly warm on my bare skin, an eerie mist drifting atop the water. I waded deeper, letting the water lap against my thighs, and deeper still, until the rippling water slapped against my bare ass.

I felt something flutter past my ankle, but I could see nothing beneath the water. In the dim light, the surface of the water was a mirror, reflecting my own trembling face back at me. Again, something touched me, higher up my leg this time, and it felt like a school of minnows swimming past while skinny dipping. The next time something touched me, it was from behind. I gasped, breathless with fear and excitement. I had no idea what was about to happen, but I was strangely amenable to letting the tentacles explore me.

They probed my willing body further, less tentatively with every touch. They ran up and down my legs, curled around my thighs, wrapped around my waist. Suddenly, squeezing my body with all the power of a boa constrictor, the tentacles dragged me deeper, until I was nearly up to my shoulders in the saltwater pool. I gasped in surprise, forgetting everything but my own fear and strange arousal.

The tentacles relaxed then, seeming to sense my fear. Gently this time, they wrapped themselves around my body, caressing me with all the gentleness of a lover. It felt like a thousand soft hands touching me, and I thrilled under their devoted attention. I let out a low moan as I felt them groping me.

One large tentacle slipped out of the water, curling its long fleshy length before my wondering eyes. Above the water, I could see it clearly. It seemed, somehow, like it was looking back at me. Then it slipped beneath the water again and began to probe its way down my body. It began at my chest and worked its way lower, lower. It probed my nipple as it made its way down my body, and seemed to respond to my moans of pleasure, by lingering there. Somehow, its many suckers felt mouth-like, as if someone was licking me. I gasped in surprise at the sensation. It continued its exploration.

Lower, lower, down it went, running its length down my chest to my stomach, tickling my navel and curling its tip into the hairs beneath my waist. It tugged on them, and I bit my lip in pain, but it was not unenjoyable. As if it sensed that it had hurt me, it relaxed its grip on my hair and continued its exploration further still.

At last, it curled itself around my eager cock. I could hardly contain my pleasure as it gripped me. I closed my eyes and breathed hard. Its grip tightened and relaxed, and as I reached out as if for more, it tightened again. Anxiously, I waded still further into the water. The other tentacles lifted me by my legs and my hips so that I no longer needed to touch the floor of the pool, nor did I need to tread water to stay afloat.
It continued to explore its motions, experimenting with what motions made me tremble most in response. It seemed to settle on an up-and-down motion that felt like a hand performing the same motion. Its grip was firm but not rough, its rhythm controlled and measured. I breathed hard and began to sweat, even in the lukewarm water and cool air of the doctor's basement.