Xion/Dongju|Soulmate

"Come with me."
🍃
——

You finish packing your things and decide to call your best friend, Hana. You pull your phone out of your back pocket and call her.

"Hello my wonderful BFF Y/n!" She says almost screaming. You pull the phone away from my ear a bit and laugh, "Hana, I'm about to go to the airport. You're going to have to pick me up when I land back to Korea." You say as you grab your suitcase and walk out.

"Yeah yeah, I know. I won't forget, I'll pick you up at 1:30pm." She says and you roll your eyes. "Hana, you have to pick me up at 2:30pm." You say as you walk out of the hotel.

"Oh. Well I have to go now it's time for me to sleep." She says. "Okay I'll see you tomorrow." You say and hang up.

You look down at your arm. There is a little patch of colors there. The colors are what help you find your soulmate.

Whenever you find your soulmate and you make contact with one another. The colorful patch turns back to your regular skin, but a little black letter x forms.

Meaning, that you found your soulmate.
<><><><>

You sigh and walk around the airport, trying to find Hana. Suddenly, many screams are heard and you see many girls crowding something or someone. You try to ignore it and decide to call Hana.

"Hana, where are you?" You ask her. "Sorry, Y/n. I'm going to be a bit late. But what I know is that I'm going to be a the north side of the airport, so meet me there." She says.

You sigh, "Okay, I'll see you later." You hang up and look at the signs around the airport. You are currently at the south side of the airport.

The way to go through the north side, is going through the crowd of crazy girls. You prepare to go through the big crowd and start to walk towards them.

You go closer and soon you are in. All you hear is the screams of the young girls. You try to make your way through them, but you push yourself too hard that you end up falling.

You hiss in pain and you look up at all the girls. You scowl, but they all fail to notice because the thing that has their attention.

You roll your eyes and try to pick yourself, but only flinch from the sudden pain in your foot. You put a hand over your foot and flinch again.

You definitely hurt your foot from that fall. You look back up and feel a shadow grow over you. You see a man with a mouth mask on.

"Are you okay?" He asks in a worrisome tone and you only nod. You try to get up but only fall back down on your butt again. "I guess you're not okay then." The stranger says.

Suddenly, the crowd of girls become even more pushy and end up stepping on your hand. You pull your hand up and groan from the pain. Suddenly, you are pulled up into somebody's arms.

You look up and see the strangers face, and he starts running. "What are you doing?" You ask in a worrisome tone and keep whimpering when running on your injured foot. He smiles sadly, "I'm trying to get away from our fans." He simply says.

"Who is 'our'?" You ask with an eyebrow raised. "The rest of the group, ONEUS." He says as he continues running and takes a sharp turn.

He gently puts you against the wall and starts catching his breath. You look around your body and check if you're alright, but you suddenly see something you didn't expect to see.

You gasp, your skin no longer has a colorful spot and it has the letter x tattooed there. You pull the strangers arm and see if he has a colorful patch, he doesn't have a colorful patch.

"Do you have a soulmate?" You ask quickly. "No, I don't. Why?" He asks with a frown on his face.

You show him your arm and he raised an eyebrow, and then you tilt his arm a bit to show the x that formed on his arm.

"You're my soulmate?" He asks rather confused. You slowly nod and he suddenly swoops you into his arms again and hugs you tight.

I laugh, "What's your name?" He pauses, "Oh yeah, my name is Son Dongju. Yours?" He asks.

"I'm Kim Y/n." You say and hug him back. He goes to kiss your lips, "Dongju, hurry up. We got to leave." An unknown voice says.

You blush heavily and try to move to the side, but Dongju's grip tightens on you. "Okay hyung, I'll be right there!" He says and looks at you.

"Come with me." He says and starts walking. "What, I can't. Don't you have a lot of fans. I can't just pop into your life like this." You say as you try to get out of his grip.

"Don't worry, I'll do everything in my power to keep you protected and your my soulmate I can't leave you alone." He says.

Your blush deepens and you hug his arm and continue to limp. "I should help you, shouldn't I?" He says while chuckling awkwardly. You shyly nod and he sweeps you back into his arms.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Words: 902

(A/N): isn't Dongju so sweet?💗☺️😂
UWU
I low key cringed when writing the little speech that Dongju will protect Y/n BUT WHATEVER IM STILL KEEPING THAT IN BECAUSE WHY NOT

Next: Keonhee Imagine