Chapter 60

We headed to my room and started to pack everything up. I know we have time by the note on the table. My parents won't be back until tomorrow. When we got done, I went throw the house and made sure all the things that were mine was out and gone. I then went over and left a quick note. I left the house key and left.

We arrived at Quinn's place. It looked like a small mansion then a house. Her mom must really love her. Or what I have heard really wanted to make up for the mistakes she made with Quinn. But here is the thing I have learned with my family. Money doesn't make it better. It just makes it worse.

"Welcome home Kitty." Quinn said to me with a smile on her face.

I couldn't help but smile back. This is my home. A place I can be safe and happy. My home. We then headed inside. She showed me around. Then she showed me where my room was. The guys were already putting my things in there. I was so lucky to have these guys as my family.

"Thanks, Quinn, for all of this." I told her.

"It's no problem. It's what we do for family." She told me.

Family! I finally have found it. It may not be with the people I thought it would be. But it what I have. It is way better. It is with the people that really does care for me. Maybe one day the others will come around. But I would never say that out loud.

A week has past. Everything has gotten better. Living with Quinn was the best thing that happened to me. I am happier. We have a great routine. On school days I would wake up and Quinn and I would have breakfast. Ryder then would come and pick me up. I would go throw the day easily to the point. Then our glee practice. Either hang out with Ryder and the others. Or go back home.

The new routine I have is so much better. But I now I must figure one thing out before everything goes on. All that is left is Ryder and me. I need to know where we stand. No more hiding behind the bush on this one.

"Morning Kitty." Quinn said this morning.

"Morning Quinn." I said.

It was the weekend. Usually on the weekend Quinn and I hanging out at home. Just have a lazy day. Those to me are the best days. Today Santana and Brittany were coming over to have a girl's day. I was excited about it. I haven't had a girl's day since Marley, Unique, and the girls from New Directions.

We then heard the door. I got up and answered it. It was Santana and Brittany. I gave them both hugs and let them in. I headed back to the kitchen. I helped with what was left. Then we all eat breakfast.

"So, I was thinking shopping. Then get something to eat and then come back here to watch movies and pizza." Santana suggested.

"I love that idea. I need something new and cute." I told them.

"For who? Or is it a why?" Santana asked me.

"It is both." Quinn answered her.

I tell Quinn everything. She really has become an older sister to me. So, she knows the reason why I want to get something new and cute. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back to her.

"Does this have to do with Ryder?" Brittany asked.

I can't lie to them about this. They probably could read it all over my face. I then said,

"Yes. I need to know what we are. I need to look cute."

"Girl, you don't just need to look cute. You need to look drop down gorgeous. Bring that beauty you already have out." Santana told me.

I then got ready for the day. We headed to our favorite shops. Not the mall or anything. But just small-time shops. It is where we get the most good stuff. This is what I need. Sometime with the girls.