Oof

I was playing roblox and I always wondered why the roblox oof sounded so funny i only played obbys just so I can die and laugh me and my friends made fun of it many times, one day we played roblox together and we played I game just so we can die in the game, my friends acted kinda strange like they were scared, so after we where done playing they ran back home without saying goodbye, I was confused and said "whatever they just need to do something!" That's what I thought the next day I called my friends but there was no answer I called again and still no answer I just said "whatever their just busy!" I went to go play roblox on my computer and when I played the game i always play I saw it saying content deleted I was really mad about it so I called my friend and still, no answer, I got worried so I went to my friends house and knocked on the door and no answer, and the door as unlocked so I went inside and locked the door behind me, I went to their room and I saw, I saw my friends laying on the floor, dead, I was so shocked and before I could cry I felt sharp pain behind me and blurry vision, I fell on the floor and i saw a roblox meme behind me and it was the roblox oof I closed my eyes but I wasn't dead, but when I closed my eyes me said "oof...."