Chapter 1

I sat on the couch watching T.v.,waiting for Stefan aka Steffy to come home.

Knock. Knock.

I jumped off the couch when I heard the front door. I ran to the front door expecting to see Steffy but instead I saw a guy with raven black hair and piercing blue eyes. I'm guessing he's Steffy's brother.

I put my hands on my hips and said "Your not Stefan."

"No I'm his much cooler older brother." the guy said with a smirk.

Yay I was right! I mentally cheered.

"Your..........Damon right" I asked unsure.

"Yes but the question is who are you?" so called "Damon".

"Thats none of your business." I snapped.

Damon looked taken back "You got a lot of attitude for a four year old."

"I'm six you idiot!" I snapped again, while pouting.

Damon looked at me wide eyes probably cause I'm the only person to snap at him.

I smirked in success then walked away.

Damon appeared in front of me and said "How about you tell me your name or......." before Damon could finish I was picked up.

I instantly knew it was Stefan because he said "Your really going to threaten a six year old Damon?"

"She started it." said Damon.

"I did not!" I whined.

Damon smiled at me but it quickly disappeared when Stefan looked at him in shock "Woah. Woah. Woah hold up did you just smile an actually smile and not your famous Damon smirk?"

. "You make it sound like I don't smile." Said Damon as he poured himself one of the drink that Stefan said I'm not aloud to touch.

"That's because you don't smile." Said Stefan as he STILL held me.

Damon rolled his eyes.

Stefan looked at me and said "How about you go watch T.v. upstairs Charlotte."

I knew this wasn't up for negotiation cause he said my full name and when ever he does that I know he's serious.

I sighed when Stefan set me down.

I left Damon smirked and said "Oh now I know your name Miss. Charlotte.".

I rolled my eyes.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Damon smiling. What's he smiling about.....weirdo.

I ran upstairs after that.

Damon's point of view

"Oh now I know your name Miss. Charlotte." I said with a smirk.

Charlotte rolled her eyes this made me smile.

After that she ran upstairs.

When we heard the T.v. turn on up stairs Stefan turned to me and said "What are you doing here Damon?"

"I missed my little bro." I said with a smirk.

Stefan rolled his eyes "We both know that's not true we haven't seen each other since we found out Katherine's not in the tomb. So what are you doing here?"

"Ah Katherine have you seen her I still need to talk to her." I said avoiding Stefan's question.

"What are you doing here Damon?!" Growled Stefan.

I sighed "Geez calm down no need to growl.".

Stefan glared at me.

"Figure it out till then I think I'll stay here with you and little Charlotte." I said with a smirk.

The mention of Charlotte's name must of made Stefan snap because he speeded over, broke a chair leg off, speeded over to me and pinned me to a wall then he growled "Leave Charlotte out of this.".

He staked me in the stomach and I fell to my knees because he jammed it in my stomach.

"Ok. Ok I admit I deserved that." I said as I yanked out the steak and grunted out of pain.

I speeded over, pinned Stefan to the wall and before I could stake him we heard a familiar voice say "Noooo don't hurt him he's all I have left."

We both turned to see a crying and sniffling Charlotte.

I instantly loosened my grip on Stefan then I walked over to Charlotte, knelt down to her level and said "What happen to your parents?"

. She looked at Stefan for permission.

And when he nodded Charlotte put her hand on my cheek and showed me a............memory? I watched as she hid in a closet listening to her parents being brutally murdered. I watched as the guy who killed her bit her. And lastly I watched as some guy saved her. At thought it was Stefan but then I saw it was someone I never seen before. He called himself the original whatever that meant. I could feel her pain, everything feeling she had during this. When it was over I had tears in my eyes.

Blinking the tears away, I looked at her "You don't just have Stefan anymore."

She looked at me confused.

"You have me too." I said with a small smile.

"What are you doing Damon?" Asked Stefan.

I stood up, wiped my eyes and said "You can't raise her on you Stefan your going to need a little help.".

Stefan, being his stubborn self, walked over picked up Charlotte "We don't need your help Damon."

. "Ok what happens of she accidentally gets hurt and you can't control yourself around the blood then what hmm?" I said matter of factly .

"Please Steffy." Charlotte begged.

"Ya please Steffy." I said slightly mocking Charlotte making her slightly glare at me.

Stefan sighed and said "Fine but you hurt her and I will kill you.".

I actually smiled then I speeded over took Charlotte out if Stefan's arms and as I walked with her in my arms I said "Come on Charlotte I'm going to teach you how to get what you want without compulsion. Your cute so you will have people eating out if your hands. Just don't use it on me."

. "Why do I have a feeling that was the worst mistake of my entire existence?" I heard Stefan mumble which made me laugh. 

AN; This chapter was VERY easy to edit. And no I didn't change that much I love how the original chapter was so much and how cute it was so I kept it the way it was.