Prologue (Old)

My Nightly Routine

Y/N POV
Edited

Returning home from the office, I took my usual route. Walking, because I'm too cheap to buy a car.

I passed by that animal shelter again. Sometimes I wonder if they give the animals megaphones or if there really are that many strays to be heard from across the street.

Arriving home, I kick off my shoes and waddle over to my room, slipping off my pencil skirt and button up, throwing on something much more comfy: a t-shirt and shorts.

Walking out to my kitchen I warm up a frozen TV dinner and play a random game on my phone while waiting for the oh-so-long microwave timer to go off.

I glance up from my phone and dash to the handle, successfully stopping it one second before the timer goes off.

"Ouch— O U C H!" Attempting to grab my meal I burn my fingers. Ferociously shaking my hands and kicking up my feet I screamed through my teeth.

Straightening back up I pretend like nothing happen and go to grab some paper towels to hold my food by. I plop down on the couch with my food beside me and place a pillow on my lap, then moving my food onto the pillow.

I finish eating and my day ends normally with me passing out on my bed.

The chapters from here on out are going to be much longer

Let's hope for the best♥️