Chapter 6

Liam's P.O.V.

"My heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close, in every thought and every no-o-ote!" I heard Niall singing Stereo Hearts in the kitchen. He must be making breakfast.

I slowly got out of bed, fighting a headache due to my hangover. I snuck into the kitchen and sat down at the counter without Niall even looking up.

As he finished the song, I began cheering and clapping my hands. "Encore! Encore!"

Niall looked up at me quickly and blushed. "Oh. H-hey, I didn't know you were awake." Why is he stuttering?

"Just woke up. Are you making breakfast, Nialler?" I asked.

"I was going to get something quick for myself, but I guess I'll fix some for you, too." He went and started getting mine started, as well. "H-hey, Liam?"

"Yes?" I looked at him seriously.

"What...what do you..." He cleared his throat. "What do you remember about last night?"

I thought back. "I remember getting wasted...I vaguely remember the ride home...and then-no. No, that must've been a dream." I almost said I remembered...*kissing* Niall...but it must have been one of those weird dreams that I sometimes have when I'm drunk...so not very often do I have them.

"Oh, okay." Niall turned away, but not before I saw the - disappointment? - in his eyes.

"Why? Did something important happen?"

"No! Nothing happened. Everything was totally normal. You kissed some random chick, and I grabbed you, and I brought you back here."

He's lying, I can tell. Niall always blushes and refuses to make eye contact when he lies.

"Are you sure? Why would I do that? That doesn't appeal to me in the least."

"Well you were drunk. Incoherent."

Just then, the door bell rang. "Coming!" Niall shouted.

I watched him run off, and began to wonder if perhaps it really wasn't a dream. Maybe I really did kiss him. That would explain why he's acting so funny. I wish he would just tell me, I can tell he's hiding *something*. And I can understand why, in my drunken stupor, I would kiss him. I mean, he's gorgeous! And he's got those beautiful blue eyes, and big pink lips... WOAH! What the heck am I thinking?! Bad Liam!!

I heard voices coming from the living room, and turn to see Harry, Louis, and Zayn walking in behind Niall.

"Morning, boys," I greeted them.

"Vas happening?" Zayn returned.

"Ah, nothing, Niall was just making us some breakfast. What are you guys doing here?"

"We came to see how you are doing, and to get some breakfast," Lou replied.

"Thanks, guys, I don't know what I'd do without you," I smiled. "Sounds like Niall's going to have to make a lot more food."

Harry laughed, "No, it's fine, I'll make breakfast. I'm the best cook anyway."

I saw Louis stick his tongue out at Harry, and Niall smiled happily, and rubbed his belly.

"What do you all want for breakfast?" Harry inquired.

"Pancakes!!!" Niall screamed.

"I guess we're having pancakes, then," Harry laughed.

As Harry began cooking, Zayn and Louis wandered into the living room and turned the Xbox on. I was still just in my boxers, so when I saw Niall walk to his room, I went, too, to get dressed.

When I walked in behind him, and closed the door, he jumped and turned around. "Ah! Oh, it's just you. What?"

"I'm just in here to get dressed. What's up with you, Niall? You've been acting really weird, lately."

"Nothing, I'm just...tired," he yawned.

"Oh, did you get any sleep last night?"

"Not much," he pouted.

"I'm sorry, was it because of me?" I asked worriedly.

"Not really, I was just thinking about things..." he replied.

"What type of things?" I pried. "Your love life? Family problems? Friend problems? Worries?"

"Well...pretty much my love life, and the worries I have about it," he admitted.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, not really. Besides, breakfast is ready." He quickly finished pulling his shirt over his head, and ran into the kitchen. I took my time getting ready, and when I walked in, everybody else was eating.

I grabbed my plate and sat down. "So what's the plan for today, boys?" I asked between bites.

"Niall and I are going to go shopping, and you, Zayn and Harry are going to go to the beach," Louis answered. He then turned to Harry, "I'll try to get through this day without you, Hazza, but it will be hard." He took a deep breath, and continued, "I-I...I'M GOING TO MISS YOU, HAZ!!" he screamed, fake crying.

Harry laughed, "I'll miss you, too, boo-bear."

After breakfast, I grabbed my keys and drove home to get my swim stuff, and I couldn't help but wonder why Niall had chosen to go shopping with Lou.

A/N to make up for not updating in a while I'm uploading a few chapters now; I already finished the whole story. (: