Why am I the only one who's seeing this?

"Only until graduation... mom said. Geez, guess I'll be going to my new school now. Ughh.. this is tiresome." The kitten purr at her feet. She looked at the kitten and told herself.

"He-hey AT LEAST LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE!" She yelled at the kitten who suddenly ran away from her. Tsk, talk about insensitive. Well, either way, she's used to it anyways. she rolled her eyes and continued her journey.

Today, she's starting her sixth year in elementary school. She entered the school and people were whispering to each others while giving her a 'is-she-a-transfer-student' look. She blew her bangs that were blocking her view and headed straight towards the school office.

"Ahh.. you must be Kim Jieun!" A man in his PE uniform suddenly appeared out of nowhere and gave me a warm smile. If I die young it's gonna be from heart attack, she thought to herself. She took a deep breathe and return his smile.

"Yes, I am." she said.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Mr Lee. Nice to meet you!" He grab his books from his table and gestured her to follow him.

"So you're a transfer student, Jieun. Based on your record, you have changed school three times, so I expect that you're no longer nervous about these things?" He asked while we're walking towards her new class.

"Eh? I'm not the type of person who gets worked up about these things." She replied bluntly.

"Ah.. Is that so? Well, the class is noisy and loud but please get along with them." The teacher sweats and quickly change the subject.

"Alright." She said while looking around the new surrounding.

Everywhere she goes, its not like she become deeply involved with others. She could hear the class chatter from the outside as they're heading near her new classroom.

"This is going to be your new classroom for this year." Mr Lee stopped in front of the door and told her. She looked up at the sign '6-1'.

"Alright students, get back into your seat! Cause you're all now one year older." Mr Lee burst into the classroom. Jieun stayed outside and waited for Mr Lee to call her.

"Today, I'll be introducing a transfer student!" Mr Lee said happily.

"Sir! Luciel is still not here!"

"Huh? A transfer student?"

"Now now kids, it's a new year after all, so don't mind it. Please come in!" Mr Lee exclaimed.

"Her name is-" Mr Lee was interrupted by her.

"I'm Kim Jieun." Jieun said and gave a 90 degree bow.

"Wahh.. It's a girl!"

"Nice to meet you!"

She quickly look around for an empty seat near the windows. Ahh, the atmosphere isn't so bad is what she thought. She knew that she'll just be with them for a year at most.

She transfer from one school to another and have to say goodbye very soon... and the other students seem to understand. She thinks that there is no meaning in getting along with them. Ever since then, she's been living a temporary life.

Nobody likes me and nobody hates me.. There are no such relationships in this temporary school life. She thought. So, being all buddy-buddy with someone is not something she is going to do.

Jieun take a seat in an empty seat and glance at the table beside her. Ah the boy beside me is absent today, I wonder what his name is.

"Hey Jieun!" Out of the blue, a girl with two ponytails jumped in front of Jieun.