24 - 이십 사

P.O.V. Jimin

"Wanna grab something to eat?" Yoongi asked, as soon as we entered my car.

"Sure" I replied. His presence made me nervous, maybe even a little bit exited.
I hab just started the car as I saw Yoongi smirk from my peripheral vision. He probably wasn't expecting such a quick 'yes' but he somehow intrigued me, he had that dangerous sparkle in his eyes, it seemed that with him you never knew what was going to happen next.

"So since you're from around here, I guess you're choosing. Nothing to expensive though, I gotta watch my finances." the older one said.

"No worries, -"

"So, I was thinking.." Yoongi interrupted me ".. do you want stay the night with me at my friends house? I already asked him, he wouldn't mind. I mean now that I'm here, it would be a shame if we didn't spend time together, don't you think baby?"

Right after Yoongi called me 'baby' blood rushed to my cheeks, causing a burning sensation.

"Well, is your friend going to be there all the time?" I asked, hoping that he would say yes. For some reason I was afraid to be alone with him, but its not like I think that he would force himself on me or anything. But I'm sure he would at least try to seduce me and I'm not sure if I could resist him... and it would be bad if I couldn't, right?

"Probably, it's his place after all" he replied with a smile.

"Then sure, I don't see why not"

We proceded to make small talk. Yoongi seemed really passionate about his music, even offering to show me some of his work later in the day.
He asked questions about my life but, as expected, didn't failing to direct the subject towards relationships and sex once in a while. But to be honest I didn't really mind at this point.

We ended up just going to MacDonalds and ordering some burgers.
I dropped him off at his friends adresse, and went back to my parents to get some of my stuff.

~~~

Jimin was standing in front of the apartment again, his backpack full of stuff he thought he might need, hovering his finger over the bell.

He took a last breath and spressed down. No going back now.

After a few seconds the door was opened by a tall man wearing the biggest smile Jimin had ever seen on someone.

"Jimin right?" the man smiled "don't be shy come in. I'm Taehyung by the way, but you can call me Tae if you want"

"Thanks! I hope it's fine that I'm staying too."

"No worries kid, it's been getting kinda boring living all alone here." Taehyung said giving Jimin a pat on the back. "Now come, Yoongi has been waiting, he wouldn't shut up about you."

______________________________

(a/n Here is a new chapter guys, even tho I don't think anyone still cares about this ff after all this time ;-;
But if you're one of the people who found their way back here, thank you for reading!
I plan on uploading a few chapters over the holidays so stay tuned!
Luv you all <3)