chapter 36 ,,Plan"

Nobody's pov.
Y/N and Jungkook are now engaged.. And everyone decited to help to plan their wedding... HaEun, Hope and Yoongi went with Y/N to select a dress... Yoongi wasn't that motivated though but she's his sister.. how could he say no to her? Jungkook and Namjoon searched a good wedding planer while Jimin and Tae planed the bachelor for Jungkook. Jin went to pick out the rings with Haneul. Her mother picked a location and Y/N let Kwan pick the music for that special day.  Since they have almost the same taste of music it should work out.

Y/N's pov
Everything was planed perfectly. I can't believe I'm going to marry Jungkook.
This is more than I ever asked for.
,,Y/N? Where are you" i heard my brother call me.
,,I'm in my room.." I replied a bit confused since I didn't know that he was going to come. He stepped inside with a sad face and tried to hold in his tears.
,,What's happened Yoongi?" I asked him seriously worried.
,,I don't know.. Jimin he told me that we should take a break.. haha" he explained looking at the ground as he nervously played with his fingers to avoid the eye contact.
,,W H A T?!" I yelled out in total shock.
We talked a bit but I didn't have a lot of time because I had to get ready.
He helped me with the dress and told me that i looked good. ,,Yoongi..." i spoke out softly as he smiled at me and tried to hold in his tears. ,,It's okay. It's your day today. We won't talk about me and just celebrate" i wanted to hug him but he backed off a bit and told me to go. We were on our way to church as i got nervous.
,,Wait. Yoongi.. Am I ready for this?" I panicked.
,,Don't worry princess. We've planed everything and your honeymoon is a surprise. You love him right?" He asked as he turned to face me and took my hands in his. ,,Yeah. I do"
,, Do you want him to stay by your side forever and always be there for you? Do you want to hold his child in your arms. Do you want him to love you forever? Are your ready to be happy sweety?" He questioned me. I didn't even think about it and answered without hesitation.
,,Yes i want.. I'm ready to be happy. With him..."
,,We've planed everything. Jungkook doesn't know how today will be because the boys and I planned it with mom, Kwan and Haneul. We couldn't contact SooYun because she was working but she will be here today. Don't worry"
I nodded and we arrived.
,,Here we go... today is the day I guess.. It's my day..."

°°°°

Only because it's all planned.. it doesn't mean that it was meant to be perfect.. the only thing you can do is wait for the day to end and hope that it will end perfectly.
But never think because someone planned it, it has to turn out great.
__________________________________

Heyyyyy my lovely readers  <3
I'm back with a new but short chapter hehe.
I thought it was time to update again.
So what will happen at that special day?
Find out in the next chapter.
I purple you.💜
-Author-nim.💜