feelings?... what's that?

The next morning I wake up to Corbyn tapping my cheeks. As I get up he backs away.

Corbyn: Jack and I were playing games, and we noticed you fell asleep. He went home around 11, and I slept in the living room. So you took my hole bed...

Me: okay okay, well I go to sleep early becuase I used to go to sleep with my brother at that time every night. And what day is it and what time is it? And your bed is soft.

Corbyn takes his phone out.

Corbyn: well its Saturday. and its time for you to get off my bed.

Me: no way that's gonna happen, it's soft and warm and-zzzzzzzzzz

Corbyn: jeez this kid sleeps when she's laying down...

Corbyn gets up and carrys me to the couch and sits me up and blares his music.

Me: WTF WHY DID YOU DO THAT!

Corbyn: okay, because that was priceless. My mom said we are gonna go places. She did not tell me where.

As he said trying to lie because it was a outing that he and his mom planned as a surprise.

Me: okay.

Corbyn: I thaught you'd be like:

His attempt at mocking me

A failed attempt at making my voice: Oh My Gawd that's so cool! I'm so excited.

Me: okay I get it but I don't know where that excitement went... it's like it's gone.

Corbyn my mom will be gone at 4:30 and come get us at 5:00. So better get your emotions in order. Or I'll get back up.

Me: backup?

Corbyn: yeah, now we have 4 hours. Wanna play some games while we wait?

Me: sure.

We go up stairs and play for a couple hours. After afew more rounds Corbyn's phone rings.

Jack: Is Jessica still there dude?

Corbyn: yeah why?

Jack: my sisters friend wants to know where she is.

Corbyn: don't tell her.

Jack why?

Corbyn: just don't.  Trust me on this.

Jack: okay.

Corbyn: bye dude

Jack: bye

they hang up

Me: what's up?

Corbyn: nothing. Wanna go see some friends?

Me: sure.

We get ready and look at the time.

Me: um, we have one hour.

Corbyn: so? Well see them for abit. We're okay.

Me: fine...

As I get ready I put on a song I like. (IDFC) I start to sing along to it.