6

Jaidens POV   I woke up to the light beaming through the blinds of the window

Jaidens POV
   I woke up to the light beaming through the blinds of the window. Groaning slightly from it I go to turn over away from the light but I couldn't from the weight on top of me.

  I fucked calum last night.

   He was laying on top of me, half his body on my half off. Thankfully he was wearing shorts and I was wearing my boxers. Reaching over to the hotels side table I feel around for my phone.

Turning it on I saw it was 9:30 am and my phone was on 21%, along with that I could see that I have dm's from Ashton.

What?

I felt calum starting to stir a little so I relaxed a little so he could get comfortable and not wake up. After his breathing evened out I turned my phone back on going to the Instagram app.

@AshtonIrwin: Hey this is my only way to get you, are you with calum?

@AshtonIrwin: okay I just saw y'all leave I'm assuming y'all went to the hotel.

@AshtonIrwin: text me when you get these just in case xxx-xxx-xxxx

  These were from 12:30 am, so I went ahead and took the number and texted to make sure Ashton wasn't still worried about calum's well being.

To: Ashton
Hey it's Jaiden, Calum and I headed back to his hotel room. Sorry for not responding last night, we were occupied.

Not really expecting Ashton to respond right away I lay my phone on the night stand on my side. Just as I was closing my eyes my phone went off.

I reached over to grab it and turn it on.

From: Ashton
Okay good, I wasn't to worried because I saw you two leaving together but thinks for checking in. Also occupied? Okay ;))