Chapter 1

Zilong's POV

I wake up hearing my alarm clock ringing so loud my ears ached as I turn it off. I got up, checking the time and realized I was going to be late on the first day.

"Holy shit I'm gonna be late!"

I curse as I rush to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change into my uniform.

"Why are there so many layers oh my lord."

I complain to myself but ignore it and put on all the clothing anyways. I grab my bag along with my phone and proceeded to walk out and call a taxi.

Time skip to Zilong getting to school.

I give the taxi driver cash as I rush through the school gates and inside.
I looked at my watch and realized my time was advanced to at least 20 minutes.

"FUCK. All that rushing for nothing."

I complain once again as I facepalmed myself.
"Well at least I'm early.. I guess."
I though to myself sighing. I walked thought the halls of the school and greeted a few friends I knew.

"Hey Chou long time no see bro!"
I say to my friend as I reached out a hand for him to shake.
"A handshake? Come here bro!"
He says as he gives me a hug and a pat on the back.
"I hope we're in the same class!"
Chou says as he grabs his bag.
"Yeah I hope so too man."
I reply agreeing with him.

As we were walking we notice a guy with dirty blonde hair, well-built and one more thing about him.. He didn't have his blazer on, only his white long sleeves inside and the tie. Not to mention the tie was loosely made.

This is how their uniform looks like and Alu didn't have his blazer on but here's how it looks like on

(PS: Sorry for the badly edited photo lmao)

"Who's that guy?" I ask Chou.
"I don't know...but Dang he's popular with the girls." He replies.

"Wait I thought this was an All-boys school?" I ask in confusion.

"Yeah those girls aren't from around here.
They're from another school I guess."
Chou says. "Ah I see." I reply.

"Should we get inside? Class is gonna start soon." He says as I nod in reply.
Taking a last glance at the dirty blonde haired guy as I see the girls around him leave as they make flying kisses to him.

Ew.

Time skip to the class uwu.

(still Zilong's POV)

We each find our seats, ofcourse Chou and I sat by eachother's desks as we layed our bags beside us and watch the other students get inside and talk to other people.

I see a guy with blondish-brownish hair and he was good looking for a guy. He looked like a narcissist.

The type of guy who brags about how he looks. Then I noticed another guy walk in. He has jet-black hair and a red scarf on. He looked like the quiet type, kinda mysterious.