Chapter 1.2

So...Everything was a dream...

Zilong's POV

The day went by fairly quickly and we were fixing our things and getting ready to head back home.

It wasn't late, it was just about 12 in the afternoon. We'll be having shortened period for today and tomorrow then it'll be the start of normal school days.

I sigh at the thought of school taking over me once again.

I grab my bag and swing it over my shoulder as I turn to Chou.

"Buddy you done yet?"
I ask Chou looking at him as he grabs his phone and grabs his bag as well.

"Yeah should we go?"
He asks as I follow with a nod.

We walk through the door and into the hallways.  Walking through the hallways made me remember the dream I had during class. Ugh,  the thought of it makes my stomach ache.

We reach the end of the hallway and went to the front of the school, which is also the exit. As we reached the gate, we see Alucard.

I swear I'm already tired of seeing his face everywhere.
Oh, not only Alucard, but also a bunch of girls. Specifically the ones before.

They were all around Alucard, wearing skimpy clothing.  Their skirts were all so short and their blouses, Ahem, "school blouses" were as tight as can be.

I guess that sort of thing is normal if you have the looks, the body, and-
Wait..What am I saying?! Ugh whatever. 

I got pushed out of my thoughts as Chou began to speak.

"Where do you stay in Zi?"
He asks, looking at his mobile.

"Oh I'm currently staying at XX apartment. Nothing special."
I answer.

"I'm staying at XY apartment.  Although I'm thinking of moving in the dorms they have. You don't have to spend money for transportation."
Chou replies.

"You got a point. Maybe I should consider it too. But I heard the students don't pick who their roommates will be though."

I say as we walk out of the school passing Alucard and the group of girls.

"That's the downside of living in a dorm. But hey, you'll have cash to save right?" Chou added, as he bumps my shoulder.

"Yeah whatever." I say, rolling my eyes jokingly.

We part ways as we go to each of our apartments.  I open the door and throw my bag onto the couch,  along with me crashing onto it.

"It's been a long day, Zilong." I say to myself as I turn on the TV.

I put it on some random documentary and got up to get a towel.

I usually leave the TV on when I take baths. I don't like silence really.

Even when studying, I'd have a random video on YouTube playing on my phone. It doesn't distract me at all. I just really don't like silence.

I go into the bathroom and proceeded to take a bath, nothing special.
Just some soap, shampoo, and some conditioner, boom. That's it.

I rinsed my body, and wrapped a towel around my waist. I got out and dried myself, glancing at the Television.

I put on some comfortable clothes,
Specifically a baggy T-shirt and boxers.
Seriously, I wanted to sleep then and there.

But I didnt. I grabbed my phone and sat on the couch and unintentionally fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------