He's So Cute

oh hi ivan 
I hate Ivan. I love the monkey. 

aoh thats a big drop ted. These are not the colors. Do they sing to me!!! FFFFFIIIRRREEEDDD!!!!

I love Curious George so much he is the cutest thing I've ever seen. <32323333

I lovE Morgan Wallen. And HARDY. The monkey is cute, but they is sexy. 

Who is ¨they¨????? Morgan Wallen is OK. I don't know who HARDY is but that monkey is the cutest ever 

Youre wrong. What am i gonna do with u?

What have they done? 

Once upon a time, there was a monkey named Yellow Problems. The poster child for Vance Refrigeration. Yellow Problems was nicknamed YP for short.

Memphis Brown was YP's mother. She gave birth to a monkey. And Lauren didnt help even tho she said she would, she was no hero. 

Who DID help was the father of YP, Morgan Wallen. Morgan Freeman, Morgan Wallen's father, also helped. They were very surprised that her baby was a monkey. The only logical explanation was that Memphis cheated on him with a monkey. 

Which Memphis found disgusting. But what really happened is that memś great grandfather was a money. So that was why YP was a monkey.

Morgan Freeman was angry that the baby was a monkey, so he called a hitman to come murder Memphis and her child. But Morgan Wallen wouln have that, so he took the monkey baby and gave it to the orphange, while Morgan Freeman wiped Memphis memory of the child. 

The hitman was still looking for them. Morgan Freeman paid him a very large amount of money to murder them, so the hitman looked for them for fifteen years straight. The hitman was named Tobey Hinderson. 

Tobey lived in a Shed behind Morgan Wallen's mansion. His best friend was a giant rat named Grasshopper. His cousins were all pandas.