do you ever wonder?

Okay so if you haven't read the description of this story yet, go and read read it right now or you're gonna be confused.

Midoriya P.O.V.

"i never know how to act normal around todoroki... what do I do?"
Deku walked down the hall, shuffling through his backpack, trying to find a box of mints. Moving around his papers, and supplies, he finally managed to pull out some altoids.

"Ah-ha!" He probably commented way to loud, for someone inside their room told him to shut his over-cheerful self up. With his attitude a bit more deflated, deku saltily popped a few mints in his mouth.

"wow that's strong...," he thought as he crunched down onto the breath mint, flavor exploding in his mouth.

As he closed the box, he wondered if there were different flavors of breath mints, but then tossed it into his backpack, only to fish it back out as Uraraka walked by.

"Dangit." He thought, "I couldn't of kept it out for 2 more seconds?!" He thought as he scurried his hand back into his backpack.

"Hey Uraraka! Wanna a mint??" He asked, smiling up to his ears, proud that he found the box of altoids again.

"Yeah sure," she responded, promptly taking one out of the box.

"So where ya' heading deku?"
She looked him in the eye, like she knew something was going on, like she knew where deku was going was making his heart close to exploding out of his chest.

"Uhhm I'm going to Todoroki's to do some studying,.." he answered, acting causal, but anxious not to mess his new friendship up.

"...but as you can see....I stopped to have a mint." he added
Uraraka raised her eyebrows.

crap. She knew. She knew because of his quick sentences and his sweaty hands that he was anxious.

But being a good friend meant she just had to tease him, because when he started to think he hadn't made that obvious, she came back with a stupid comment that left deku speachless.

"I mean it only makes sense to want your breath to smell good when you visit your boyfriend." She chuckled, allowing deku only a few seconds to speak. Then after he lacked words, she smirked slightly, then added;

"Oh come'on deku, you blush every time he walks by!"

"Wha- noooo! You got it all wrong
Uraraka!!" He quickly responded, turning away.