part 17 their night

If u r uncomfortable then don't read...

Zoya enters the  room...adi is decorating room with rose petals....

Zoya: yeh aap kya kar rahe ho?

Adi: areyy ham dono ki suhagraat ki planning...

Zoya: achaa ji...aaj aapki koi plan nahi chalega...kal aap mujhe bohot pareshaan kiya....

Adi: aise kaise aaj hamari shaadi hui hain...toh suhaagraat toh manana hi padega na...

Zoya: toh kya kal ham yeh sab karte waqt shaadi shuda nahi tha kya..
Adi: hmmm.....hain bhi aur nahi bhi😉

Zoya: ya  allah ...toh kya ham affairs rakhe the kya...

Adi pulls zoya closer....

Adi: shaadi toh pehele hi hui thi...par voh poora nahi tha aaj sab ke aashirwaad milke woh poori bhi hogaya...

Zoya: achaa .....Aditya chodiye hamhe....ham jaake fresh hokar aate hain....aur....

Adi: aur..😍

Zoya: aur kuch nahi .....soo jaate hain...ham bohot dhak gaye aur neend bhi aarahi hain

She goes to washroom

Adi: aaj ka neend toh udh gaya meri urdu queen...

In washroom.....

Zoya after freshen up...she saw a gift.....she opens it..
It was a hot night dress

Zoya smiles....and she wears it.....she was blushing...she knew its not the first time.......but still whenever adi comes closer to her...it gives her a new feeling.....

Zoya comes out from the bathroom....

Adi was mesmerized with her beauty in this dress....

Zoya: aap hamhe ghoorna band karege plzz

Adi comes closer...

Zoya: aditya...

Adi puts finger on her lips.....

Adi: shhhhh...aaj kuch nahi bolugi tum

Zoya smiles and blushes..

Suddenly adi's phone rings...
Zoya: aditya phone baj raha hain

Adi: bajne do...

Zoya: aditya aap pehe attend karke toh aayiye...shaayad koi zarroori kaam hogi..

Adi: kyaa yaar....tum nahi maanogi...
Adi looking to his phone

Adi: abhi bajna tha.....

Adi goes from dere....
.
.
.
.

Zoya was applying cream....and suddenly adi silently comes in and locked their room and switched ofc his phone......he hug her from backside.....and he blind folded her...

Zoya gets worried..

Adi: shhh...zoya...main hoon...abhi mera plan kharab mat karna

Adi already hide some chocolate syrup in the room .....and decorated room with petals...he takes zoya and make her sit in bed...

Adi: tumhe chocolate pasand haina....toh yeh lo Tumhari gift

He takes chocolate and put it into her mouth....
She was supposed to eat whole....

Adi: no...aadha mere mouth pe aadha tumhara...

He takes half piece of chocolate in his mouth...their lips touched...but they don't kissed...

Their sexual tension increased......

Then adi takes chocolate syrup ...and pours it on zoya's shoulder......he sucks it.....then he pours it to her neck....he licks it...and bites her neck.....she hisses in pain....to control it she clutches adi's collar....

Zoya: aditya...yeh patti kholo plz......

Aditya: shhhh....abhi nahi

Adi slowly removed her dress.....leaves her in panties and bra...

He pours chocolate syrup in her tummy...zoya feels it when his tongue reaches her belly and moved with passion ........he licks all the syrup.....and he feels bad for her....he takes syrup in his lips and give her a lip lock thus she can also taste it....

Finally he opens her blind folded.....she slowly opens her eyes and sees her hot hubby ....who is hungry for her love.......they share a eye lock...she can't wait more...

She pulls him and share a lip lock....this was wild soft and passion
She change their positions.....now she was on top of adi....she opens his shirt and put it in floor........she kisses his eyes his face and give him a peck on his lips.....and she kissed his neck.....and gives him a hickey.....he moans with pleasure and pain....he clutches her waist tightly.....without wasting time he unhooked her bra....and flipped their positions

Adi: aaj tumhe pure haq se apna banaooga....

She smiles

He kissed middle of her breast...
He took one in his mouth ...kissed it and sucks hard......zoya's hand was on his hairs pulling him more closer......she enjoys it......adi moves to another one....and does the same but this was hard.....she moans louder.....he kissed again and again with hard....

He removes their all balance dress....and now their naked bodies met..
He takes a position and entered slowly....tears falls from her eyes......he licks it and give her a kiss again on her lips......their tongues met......he thrust slowly.....later by her demand he thrusts faster.....they moans filled in the room

After a 3 hours continuously make out sessions both were tired and pulls blanket on their naked bodies.......
Zoya puts her head on his chest...he covers her with his hands....and slowly they slept.....

Soooo okkkk i did it.....don't know i get successful or not😜😜😜😜🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈....plz tell ur views.....really need it...