Party with Harry Styles :*

"I don't want to go, it's gonna be boring." You whined to your friend who was driving you to some party that everyone was going to.  You were pretending you didn't want to go because it was going to be boring but you didn't want to go because your ex was hosting it.

"You just don't want to see him.  There's going to be hundreds of people there, you probs won't even see him." She reassured you and you didn't believe her.  As soon as you got to the party he was there and he was drunk.  He started to hit on you and tried to pick you for Seven Minutes in Heaven but some curly haired boy that you had seen before but didn't really know picked you.  He lead you outside as opposed to the closet and to his car.

"Oh great, so your gonna rape me for him or something?" You asked hesitating to get in the car.

"No, I was gonna take you home cause you didn't seem to be having too much fun." He said lifting you up and putting you in the car.  "I'm Harry by the way."

"Y/N, and thanks.   But I'm actually kinda hungry." You told him and he smirked.

"Are you asking me out?" He said and you laughed a little.  "I'll take that as a yes and do you like Nandos?" He asked you and you nodded.  When you got there he stopped the car and just stared at you.

"You know, you did pick me." You said quietly and as if he read your mind he kissed you.  You kissed back and it was like heaven, definitely the best kiss of your life.

"I know I did, that's why I did that." He told you when you ended the kiss.  "Will you be mine?" He asked and you smiled.

"Absolutely Harry."