Chapter 1: Strange Guy

{Your POV}

                  I walked inside of the convenience store and head towards the back door. I went to the locker room and put my bag in my locker. 

"Hey! you free tonight? I was wondering that you can go to a party with me?" A voice said behind me. I turned to see one of my co-worker Ethan. 

"Oh sorry, no I have a lot of work to do" I lied. 

To be honest, I'm gonna have a marathon watching anime on my computer tonight. No sleep for me! And i'm a college student, i'm done doing my homework and projects. Being a sophomore this year is pretty easy for me than last year. 

"Oh it's ok, I understand." He smiled and walked away. 

I had a guilty feeling but I ignored it. I got out and went to the check out. I played on my phone til a slightly taller man, with black hair,  with a uniform i'm guessing, come inside

"Welcome Sir" I greeted him. He looked for a split second and walked off. I frowned a bit ad continued o play one my phone. Few minutes has past and the same guy came to me for a check out. I scanned his things and put them in a bag, he paid for his stuff and I handed it to him.

"I hope you have a wonderful day sir!" I smiled. He stood there for a good 5 minutes with a shock expression? It's more a confused one. 

"You ok? Do I have something on my face??" I asked

  He looked away and walked off 

"Thank you.." He said as he walked out of the door. 

"Well, that happened" I said to myself continued to do my work  

{Time Skip}

I said my byes to my co-workers and went out of the convenience store. It was dark. the only thing I see is the light from the street lamps. I walk towards my car then got in. I drove away to think about what happened earlier with black haired dude. 

When I got to my apartment, I flopped into my bed feeling exhausted from work. I lied there for a few minutes then got up to take a shower. After my shower, I put on my sweatshirt and no pants/bootyshort. I got my computer and hopped to my bed. I opened to my computer and went to crunchyroll. 

As I watched my anime, I heard a click sound near my window, I turned my head towards my window. I went to the kitchen to grabbed a knife. I went back to my room and went to my window. I opened it and peek my head out.

"Don't fuck with me! I have the power of the-" I look at my knife then at my computer which the screen was covered an sexy anime guy. "knife and anime... guy? On my side!" I yelled quietly so I don't wake up the neighbors. 

I looked around to see nothing

"Phew, I was talking to myself" I stuck my head inside and shut the window. I closed the curtains then went back watching my anime. 

{Next Morning}

I woke up seeing my computer in front of me, I look at the time.

12:45

"SHIT! I"M LATE!"

I got up, grabbed my clothes, then went to the bathroom. I changed my clothes and went out of the bathroom. I went to the kitchen.

"I don't have time to eat" I grabbed my bag and went out of the door. I ran towards my friends who are waiting for me at the front entrance 

Mikasa,Armin,Jean,Ymir, Historia, Sasha,Connie, and of course my big brother Eren. 

"H-hey (Y/N)" Jean stutter as he greeted me with a blushing smile. 

"Hi Jean" I smiled back 

"Don't be flirting with my sister" Eren said as he punch Jean in the stomach.

"You want a fight?" Jean threatin Eren with his fist close to his face. I walk between them to stop them from fighting.

"Fighting over a little sister is so childish. Eren, I thought you were my BIG brother? Now I see you as a little sister" I said as everyone laughed including Mikasa which is rare for me to even see her smile. 

"Oh Shut up (Y/N)" Eren said as he grabbed my hand to get away from Jean. "Tch, whatever." Jean walked off and everyone chuckled then followed him. As I walk I heard the same click sound from last night. I turned my head to my left where I heard the click sound.

"(Y/N) you ok?" Eren asked. I turned my head to Eren and nodded 

"Yeah... thought I heard something..." I replied. We continued to walk as the click sound is stuck in my mind....

I hope you enjoyed this Chapter! 

Even the it's short but the next one is gonna be a bit longer... I hope 

If there are improper grammar, missed spelling feeling free to comment. 

Any way, I'll write the next Chapter soon. 

Bye!

                             Time to Eat my Pancakes 

~Ace