twenty one

also when you comment, please sensor swear words because they'll get deleted and i don't want that :( your comments always make me smile so let's keep them ^^

<3

they were both in the dark room, attached to each other. hyunjin wide awake and seungmin dead asleep. afterall, how could hyunjin sleep after seungmin pecked his lips?

he couldn't sleep so he just sat there trying to admire the sleeping boys face. it was comfortable and warm at that moment which did make hyunjin slightly more sleepy.

the more he admires seungmins face, the more he felt sleepier. and after what seemed like hours of admiring, hyunjin finally found him in a state of dreamland.

~

"i swear they were right here!" minho shouted when pointing at the now empty corner that seungmin and hyunjin were previously at.

"well where could've they gone??" chan said tapping his shoes on the wooden floor. suddenly and idea sparked in his mind, "the bedroom! seungmin got drunk didn't he??"

"right! seungmin did get drunk." minho said snapping his fingers and walking towards the door leading to the bedrooms.

"and sometimes i wonder why you're in the smarts department." chan said making everyone around them laugh as minho just pouted.

"in my defense i never saw seungmin drinking." minho put his hands up and smiled as he walked backwards. before he could hit the wall, he turned around and walked to chan's room.

"guys! i found them!" minho whispered before signaling everyone to approach the room slowly. the all had a look inside and saw the two sleeping together peacefully, with hands and legs wrapped around each other.

"awww this is cute." chan said taking out his phone. he took a photo but the one thing he didn't notice; the flash.

soon enough the white flash took over the entire room and everyone, excluding hyunjin and seungmin, mentally cursed at chan.

at first there seemed no reaction until seungmin sat up, which also awoke hyunjin. everyone hid behind the door frame which didn't exactly work out since their bodies were obviously still visible.

"what were you guys doing behind there?" seungmin asked with a tired yet soft voice. he rubbed his eyes and stared at the door, "you weren't taking pictures... right?"

shivers were sent done chan and minho's spines as they heard seungmin's somehow scary voice.

"of course not! at least i wasn't." minho said standing up from the sitting position he was at previously. chan just sent him a wide eyed look and minho just smirked back.

"and chan, what were you doing?" seungmin asked but before chan could ever realize, he was already at the door step. chan flinched when he realized the younger male and he just shrugged.

"i was just watching you like minho over here." chan sighed, "also, has anyone ever told you that you'd make a good gang member?" he asked towards seungmin who just giggled.

"well i mean, there were years of experience."

——-

"what the hell happened here??" jisung shouted as he walked out of his house to see ambulances at the street. he saw people carrying other outside into the ambulance.

jisung ran up to them and saw changbin, felix's boyfriend, "jisung! can you help us? i'll explain after." jisung nodded and went further inside of the hangout.

"what the-" jisung entered the small hangout and stared at the unconscious tens—maybe hundreds— bodies. he slowly carried each one to another person and spaced out.

"hopefully felix can get here soon. it's been years since we've had to deal with this." jisung mumbled under his breathe, only siwoo being able to hear him.

siwoo was there next to jisung passing on bodies but he decided not to say anything since well, they never really knew each other. all siwoo knew was that jisung was minho's boyfriend.

"um if you don't mind me asking... what do you mean by that?" siwoo asked carefully with a soft boy, hoping to not alarm the older boy.

"oh! um hi... i'll tell you once minnie and felix decide it's time." jisung sent the boy a reassuring smile and continued with the work. soon enough, felix came running in.

"jisung! what the hell happened?" felix yelled as he saw the one day older boy helping with everything.

"i have no idea, changbin said he would explain after." jisung said. finished. everyone was now in the ambulance and before jisung and felix could go back up, siwoo held them back.

"u-um i can tell you." siwoo said before they reached the stairs. the two looked back at him and smiled.

"really? thank you siwoo!" they said as they sat on their specific chairs that were custom made for them.

"well you see..."

•explaining after•

"that's terrible." felix said with no emotion. jisung nervously laughed.

"don't mind him, i'm sure he's in deep thoughts right now." jisung nervously scratched his nape but before the awkwardness could continue, someone barged into the room.

"jisung, felix i need to talk to you right now." seungmin said before dragging them all out of the room.

the four gang leaders saw these three walking away, but due to seungmin's serious expression they decided not to follow. seungmin stopped once they were a good distance away.

"when they hell are we gonna tell them? they're really questioning my fighting skills." seungmin said as he paced back and forth.

"i'm not sure. should we just tell them?

that we were a gang?"

——
beep beep plot twist?

890 words

NOT EDITED