Chapter 5 : Answers...

...Georgia's POV...

I woke up in the morning in my soft silky bed. I wondered who put me here. My dad wouldn't he never does. Maybe it was the person that knocked on the door but who is it? I dont know. Who would it be?

I lifted myself off the bed and took myself straight to my mirror. Was that really me in the mirror? I was pale as a ghost, dark bags under my eyes, a dark purple bruise on my left cheek and as i lifted up my shirt i had multiple bruises and cuts across my stomach.

I remembered the events that happened last night.The way he pushed me up the way and liftede off the ground. The way he kicked my weak body on the floor.

I took myself off to the bathroom with my clothes not wanting my dad to see me.I locked the bathroom door so he couldn't get in. I ran a nice warm bath and waited. When it had finished i felt the warmth of the water relax my body and all my troubles went away.I stayed in the bath for 15 minutes until i had had enough. I wrapped a soft black towl around myself and slipped on the underwear and clothes i had bought with me.

Once i had finished i curledy hair and applyed some foundation to my cheek where the purple bruise had formed. I added a little more make-up and was done. You couldn't even tell there was a bruise.

I walked downstairs quietly, grabbed my bag, slipped my shoes on and grabbed my phone. I locked the door and went and sat in my car. It was 8:00am. Wow i didn't it was that early. Oh well ill go to starbucks and get a hot choclate.

I drove to starbucks and ordered a medium hot choclate with cream. I sat at a booth on my own and unlocked my phone. I had quiet a few texts from the guys...

To Georgia

From Perrie

Hey its only me i was wondering if you want to go shopping on Thursday ? xoxoxox

I texted her back...

To Perrie

From Georgia

Yeah sure i would love too. See u at collage xox

I also had another one from Jade...

To Georgia

From Jade

Hey Georgia i saw you with Niall in the corridoor try and stay away from him. He is bad news ok. See you soon bae xox

Well ok then. I should proberly text her back too...

To Jade

From Georgia

Hey and ok he was just there when i was shutting my locker promise not to get involved with him and see u at school too xox

And i also had one more message saying...

To Georgia

From: Sexy Bad Boy Horan ;)

We need to talk ! Meet me by your locker at the end of the day ?!

Erm well ok then...

I had finished my hot choclate and had gotten back into my car and drove to collage in silence. When i reached collage the bell hadn't rung for lessons yet so i saw Perrie,Jade,Sam and Jack waiting at the entrance for me. I parked and got out. When i reached  my group we said our hi's then the bell rang so we went to our first lesson. Aww. I have english first. I sit next to that green haired kid. If im fair he is really nice and funny to talk to. I think his name is Michael.

     ---- Skip day ----

Thank God. All my lessons are over i was at my locker when someone came from behind me. I think it might me Niall but yeah whatever. What does he even want to talk to me about?

"Hello Babe." He said casually.

"Hey." I answered still not sure what he wantes to talk about.

"I can questions for you." He stated confidently.

"Ermm ok can we go and sit down outside then?" I replyed still unsure of the situation.

"Yeah sure. Come on." He pulled my hand and guided me to a picnic table.

"What happend last night?" He asked blankly.

" What do you mean?" I asked a little worried. I can't let people find out about my dad. They will take him away from me.

" Cut the crap. You know what happend last night. So tell me why did he hurt you?" He asked with concern in his eyes.

" How did you find out ?" i asked shocked.

"I watched it happen through the kitchem window, then i knocked your dad out when he open the door to me because i couldnt take watching you get hurt." He said almost as if he was going to cry.

" I-I. He was drunk and he was just punishing me." I hardly whispered.

"Punishing you for what?" He pushed.

"Can we just stop talking about thi-" i was cut off by him saying...

" No i want to protect you in everyway i can. Now why does he punish you ?" He asked pushing me further.

"I killed my mum. She dies giving birth to me and i killed her. Its all my fault." I said letting the fresh tears fall down my face.

Niall's thumb wiped away my tears and he lifted me on to his lap and whispered in my ear.

"Its not your fault. Its no bodies. You dont deserve to be hurt. You didn't kill her. " He said with pain in his voice.

Somehow hearing this from Niall the Bad Boy himself made me believe it more...But im still not convinsed...

   ______________________________

Hey i hoped you all liked this chapter xox

Please vote and comment xox

If you have any question ask me on a private chat or my wall xox

~Pippa xox