Fashion

I giggled. "You're really warm." "I hope so." A.J moved around making us face to face. "Hey." "Hey what." "I was trying to make you warm."And I thank you, now my back is fine. I was wondering if you can warm me up from this side now." I smiled. Then I sit in his lap and hugged him. He put his arms around me placing his head on my chest. I put my chin on the top of his head in his long soft hair. "I could fell asleep." He laughed. "Don't." "Why?" "Cause I have to ask you something." He replied. "Ok." "What are you doing this Friday?" "Mmh nothing." I answered. "Well one of Gina's friends is having a party and I wondering if you wanted go." "Shouldn't Gina be asking me this?" "Well yes but I was really wondering if you wanted to go with me." "With you?" "Yes." I took in a deep breathe and let it out gently. "Alright." I felt his arms tighten around my body. "Stop you're gonna kill me!" He laughed and let go. We looked at each other. I lightly pushed his hair out of his face around his ear and he did the same for me. "Excuse me! Love birds!" It was Debra. "Hi Deb!" I waved. "Hi y/n! Guess what?" "What?" "We need some help with these boxes! Which means all hands on deck!" Debra explained. "Ok got it!" "We're coming!" A.J said picking me up bridal style. "A.J!" We giggled and went back inside.

"Where have you two been?" Joe asked. "We were on roof." "Fixing the sign." I explained. "Sure." Joe nodded. We carried the boxes to the front and started putting out the new records and cds. Time flied. My shift was over. "Bye bye everyone!" "Bye!" Everyone shouted. A.J was sitting in his spot drawing like always. "Bye A.J." He looked up and grinned. "Bye y/n." When I got back to my apartment I turned on some music and did a happy dance. I just feel so good right now. I just can't wait for the party on Friday and to be with A.J. *time skip* "Ok so we are gonna meet back at the store at 1 so we can all get in the car together." Gina explained what we were doing tonight. "How many people do you think are gonna be there?" Mark asked. "Probably a good 200, she has a lot of friends." Lucas replied. "That's a lot of people." Deb eyes got wide. "I've been to bigger, don't worry your little heads." Gina pointed Debra's arm. "What are you guys wearing tonight?" I asked. "I don't know maybe a cute little black dress?" Gina squinted. "Jeans and silk top." Deb winked. "Ok, ok ugh I still don't know what to wear." I was feeling frustrated. "It doesn't matter what you wear you look perfect in everything." A.J said. I couldn't help but smile. "Oooh." Gina sang making my eyes roll. A.J placed his hands on shoulders and started rubbing them. "If It bothers you that bad I'll come over and help you." "Ok." I turned my head up to look at him. He give me a small grin. "Hello people lets get to work please." Joe clapped. We all got up from our circle of a meeting and started working.

We all stayed at work till midnight. Honestly working this long was kinda boring but A.J and I almost have the sign done. "Alright everyone 1 hour." Gina stated. We all nodded and went our separate ways. I put out my hand and A.J took it. We walked to my apartment building. "Get ready for a lot of stairs." "I'm up for a challenge." "Good." Still holding hands we went up the stairs to my apartment. Finally we made it. "Tired?" "Nope the stairs weren't that bad." I unlocked my door and throw everything to the floor. "My room is back here, please take a sit on the bed." "Wow exciting stuff." I laughed and opened my closet door. I pulled out a few dresses, tops and skirts. "Ok what are we thinking?" "Well you look amazing in red." "Ok I have a red cocktail dress and this red skirt." "The dress, it will fit your curves nice." "Oh." "What?" "Nothing." I starting taking off my shirt. "Woah woah y/n." He put his hands up. "What?" "Stop right there, I'm gotta go sit on the couch." "Oh sorry." He laughed and went over to the other part of my apartment. I quickly got dressed, selected some shoes and fixed my makeup. "Is this good?" "Good? You look incredible." "Thanks." He took my hand and spun me around. "I mean wow." "Ok ok stop it we gotta go." "But do we?" He continued looking at me up and down. "Yes, now do you need go to your apartment to change?" "Nah I think I look okay." "I don't know I think a better word would be...cute." He bite his lip. "Oh shit it's almost 1. Let's go!" I grabbed his hand and we walked down those stairs from hell and over to the empire. "Hello again everyone." Deb stated. "Wait is that Joe's car?" "Yes, it is." Lucas gave an evil grin. "Dude no way." A.J high fives Mark. "Isn't it super cool man?" "Yeah a little too cool, how'd you get it?" "I told him that we needed and he said it was fine." Gina smiled. "Wild stuff." "I know right? Now who's ready for a party?" Gina danced. "Woo!" Everyone yelled. Here we go.