Magic. Chapter 3.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Yamaguchi just got worse by the day and was acting like a real child now. Poor Tsukki took it up upon himself to look after the little yamaguchi and stayed round yamaguchi house who parents was away on a long trip thank the god. Tsukki told his mother they were just doing a school project and that why he be staying round for so long.

The team couldn't find anything to help save yamaguchi and lost hope as the days went by. Tsukki wouldn't give up tho, he kept looking for a way to help yamaguchi but by now they tried everything.

HALF A WEEK LATER IN THE GYM.

"yama, your coat" tsukki said as yamaguchi just came running in with his coat still on. "sorry tsukki" yamaguchi smiled and took his coat off before giving it to tsukki who placed it on the stage with their bags. 

"hey yamaguchi, did you sleep well" yachi said with a smile and the small body can walking over with a smile. "yep, i even got to wake tsukki up today" yamaguchi said with a smile. "yeah he climb up my PJs top and stuck his head out in the neck before patting my cheeks with his small hands" tsukki said pushing his glasses up and the group was use to the morning stories now but normally tsukki would still have to wake yamaguchi up. Tsukki and child yamaguchi slept in the same bed cuddle up and first everyone didnt agree but after seeing yamaguchi wont sleep unless he was cuddle up in tsukki arms the group let it slide. 

"god yamaguchi how many times have we told you, if you can wake tsukishima up by cold water" kageyma smiled and the blonde just sent a glare. "but tsukki would be wet and cold, i like warm tsukki better" yamaguchi said in a cute child way making everyone hold there hearts. "yamaguchi your way too cute for your own good" hinata said with a smile and everyone else was still holding in there aww. 

"tsukki shoe, shoe" yamaguchi said with a worried smile and sat on tsukki foot making everyone laugh. "thanks yama but you need to get off so i can tie it" tsukki said with a smile and yamaguchi stood up and watched him. "tsukishima will make a great farther" asahi said with a smile and everyone nodded. "if only he wasn't so cold to everyone but yamaguchi maybe he get a girlfriend" tanaka said with a small smile and most nodded along. "i wonder what a loving smiling happy tsukishima would be like" nishinoya said and everyone tried to image it but just shiver by the new type tsukishima. 

"if they really want to see a loving tsukishima then they should look at him when he talking to yamaguchi" kiyoko said rolling her eyes. "yeah but I'm worried we wont see that look again if we cants turn yamaguchi back to normal soon" daichi said watching tsukki and yamaguchi. "what could have even turned yamaguchi into a child anyway" suga said worried. 

"yama can we ask you something" kageyma asked since they all thought kid yamaguchi might tell them. "sure" yamaguchi smiled. "did anything happened to make older yamaguchi turn into a kid again" hinata asked sweetly and little yamaguchi smiled turned into a frown and his eyes watered. "please yama, can you tell me what happened" tsukki asked with a worried smile and yamaguchi nodded before sitting in tsukki lap and everyone joined the first years into sitting down so they could listen. "let us know if you cant talk anymore ok, we dont want to upset you" yachi said worried. "tsukki dont hate yamaguchi" yamaguchi said with a weak smile. "i could never hate you or older yamaguchi" tsukki said and hugged the little boy.