one

"All right, let's get to know one another. With the exception of Eddie and myself, who you already know, you'll be using aliases. Under no circumstances are you to tell one another your real name or anything else about yourself. That includes where you're from, your wife's name, where you might've done time, about a bank in St. Petersburg you might've robbed. You guys don't say shit about who you are, where you been or what you've done. Only thing you guys can talk about is what you're going to do. This way the only ones who know who the members of the team are, are Eddie and myself. And that's the way I like it. Because in the unlikely event of one of you getting apprehended by the cops, not that I expect that to happen - it most definitely should not happen - it hasn't happened, you don't have anything to deal with. You don't know any names. You know my name, you know Eddie's name. That I don't care about. You gotta prove it. I ain't worried. Besides this way you gotta trust me. I like that. I set this up and picked the men and the woman I wanted for it. None of you came to me, I approached all of you. I know you. I know your work, I know your reputation. I know you as men and woman. Except for this guy." Joe rambled on as he pointed a finger at the new guy. My eyes scanned him up and down and smirked.

"But he's okay. If he wasn't okay, he wouldn't be here. Alright, let me introduce everybody to everybody. But once again, at the risk of being redundant, if I even think I hear somebody telling or referring to somebody by their Christian name..." Joe paused to search for the right words
"...you won't want to be you. Okay, quickly. Mr. Brown, Mr. White, Mr. Blonde, Mr. Blue, Mr. Orange, Miss Black and Mr. Pink." Joe told the guys and me, as he pointed at everyone.

"Why am I Mr. Pink?" Pink spoke up.

"Cause you're a faggot." Joe replied, deadpan, as everyone laughed.

"Why can't we pick out our own colours?" Pink asked.

"I tried that once, it don't work. You get four guys fighting over who's gonna be Mr. Black. Since nobody knows anybody else, nobody wants to back down. So forget it, I pick. Be thankful you're not Mr. Yellow." Joe barked.

"Yeah, but Mr. Brown? That's too close to Mr. Shit." Brown spoke up as everyone laughed yet again.

"Wait, why does the broad get to be Miss Black then? And for another thing, Mr. Pink sounds like Mr. Pussy. Tell you what, let me be Mr. Purple. That sounds good to me, I'm Mr. Purple." Pink decided.

"She gets to be Miss Black cause she's the only damn woman on this job and she's not a dick like the rest of you! And you can't be Mr Purple, somebody from another job is Mr Purple. You're Mr Pink." Joe told him as Pink sighed

"Who cares what your name is? Who cares if you're Mr. Pink, Mr. Purple, Mr. Pussy, Mr. Piss..." White spoke.

"Oh that's really easy for you to say, you're Mr. White. You gotta cool-sounding name. So tell me, Mr. White, if you think "Mr. Pink" is no big deal, you wanna trade?" Pink sarcastically asked White, as White scoffed.

"Nobody's trading with anybody! Look, this ain't a goddamn fuckin city council meeting! Listen up Mr. Pink. We got two ways here, my way or the highway. And you can go down either of 'em. So what's it gonna be, Mr. Pink?" Joe asked him.

"Jesus Christ, Joe. Fuckin forget it. This is beneath me. I'm Mr. Pink, let's move on." Pink concluded, as my eyes flicked from him and to the blackboard where a plan of the jewellery store was all drawn out.

"Okay fellas, let's get into this." Joe spoke

-

CHERRY BOMB ➪ RESERVOIR DOGSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें