02*

‼️ I really have to work on this rn so I am everyday after school I will update this but I really wanna thank you guys for over  300 reads! I am shook

loll but seriously thank you so much guys!!!!!😊💘💗💓💝  anyways yah so Im gonna start. Also I'm a slow updater so sorry abt that .
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Millie's pov
I was on my way to the store while listening to music it was a quiet ride there and back but I saw some fans and they were so awesome and I took some pictures w/them , as I got home I was just sitting outside on the steps of the porch and a car was slowing down on the road and a boy stepped out and waved at me I had to think for awhile to see who it was but then I noticed it was Noah then I got up quick and ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt better and good . We both pulled away and he said thanks to his mom and then she left then he said. "Mille?" "Yes" "we should go inside, i w-wanna tell y-you something" I nodded, we walked in my house and went to my room upstairs. We sat on my bed, "so what did you want to talk about?" "Oh uh I sorta told people there was a party here at 8, and I don't want you to get mad but.... I need you to actually have a party" "what-why" "cause, please for me?" "Uhhh finee!" "Thank you" Noah said as he smiled at Millie.

/time skip cause I'm a lazy bitch/

Sadie's pov

it's been 30 minutes already and the part started like 6 mins ago and Millie's parents went to a trip cause of work for 2 days and this place is already a disaster. And I saw Millie take like 5 shots already I'm so worried uhhh.
Last time I saw her she was dancing with girls that I don't know but I'm starting to get worried so I started to look for her and I was walking around the house and saw Finn walk into a room so I followed him and opened the door and he got scared so I said "sorry" while closing the door. He said "oh it's okay" "so have u seen Millie?" Sadie asked. "Oh I saw her go in her room with Noah" he said. "Are u crazy!" Sadie asked obv worried. "What?" "You could've stopped her or checked up on them!" "Well I'm sorry! it was to loud and I was nervous so I came in here" he said. "Ugh it's okay anyways did you take anything?" "No" "ok, so did u see Caleb or Gaten?" "They we're outside in the pool with some people , last time I saw em" "okay uh party's over, telll everyone to get out so we can clean up and rest after this " "okay okay " "okay now" Sadie said while walking out the door in a hurry. Finn then walked out the room to shut the music off and tell everyone party's over. Sadie ran upstairs real quick and went to Millie's door and opened it to seee.......

😆😆😆😆😆😆
Hahaha cliffhanger anyways this sucked also I'm writing this at 3 am so .
Okay so I'm starting something different today! I also wanna apologize if I misspelled any words or just anything that seems wrong to you.

‼️if this gets 5 votes I will update this so yeah vote if you want me to continue this real quick ‼️