𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐘𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐒

❪  made by wildfiers  ❫

  made by wildfiers

❪  made by wildfiers  ❫

The power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that it has come to be disbelieved in. Few people dare now to say that two beings have fallen in love because they have looked at each other. Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way only.

VICTOR HUGO,  les misérables.

        LILIANE HAD ALWAYS YEARNED FOR adventure. Like the venturesome sailors that have found their ways to the docks of Marseille, she had spent her days seeking afar some off white sails in the midst of the horizon, longing for the moment that the wind would sweep her from the lackluster life she had grown desensitized of, and blow her towards anunknown shore of eccentricity.

She had lived her life watching the world turn through a window. Her royalist views were heavily encouraged by the aristocrats and nobles she associated with, providing her all the riches and opulence one can ask for. Despite this, she longed something else; something greater than herself.

After a series of vexatious events that occur on a particular winter night, Liliane makes the pivotal decision to map out her favorite constellations and follow the stars towards a world beyond the lackluster town of Marseille.

And it seems the stars had lead her to a certain revolutionary in red.

        ENJOLRAS HAD ALWAYS YEARNED FOR a change. Like the dauntless rebels that had fought for freedom during the French revolution, he had spent his days seeking afar some crimson red flag in the midst of the horizon, longing for the moment that the wind would sweep the people from the poverty-stricken life they had grown resentful of, and lead them towards a better tomorrow.