Chapter 10

With all of the commotion going on with the group Michelle had the chance to sneak away from the group. "At least I can get away without them knowing.", she thinks hiding behind the cafeteria wall, "This might be my chance to run."
         Michelle started running when they all were busy chatting to each other. However, she bumped into something.
"Agh! Damn either someone has a lot of muscle or I bumped into a soft wall.", Michelle thought.
       She looked up and Peter was looking down at her.
      "I'm so sorry.", Peter said, offering his hand to Michelle.
     "It's fine. I should have watched were I was going.", Michelle replied, grabbing Peter's hand to get up.
     "Speaking of, where are you going?", Peter asked.
"Why is this kid kinda cute? Wait! No! I can't fall in love right now! Stop catching feelings, Michelle! It's not gonna work out, he's just gonna break your heart eventually!", Michelle thought to herself.
      "Uh...I had to go to the bathroom.", Michelle staggered. "Oh would you look at the time!", she exclaimed, looking at her Gucci watch. "Gotta blast!"
       Michelle started to run, but Peter extended his arm to stop her.
      "Look, I know something is up. Why can't you just tell me? I'm trustable and I won't judge you.", Peter said.
      "It's not that I'm scared of being judged it's just......"she says sitting down next to him on the wall. "NoBody could feel judged in this group of deranged killers." She thought.
       "Well what is it?" He says looking concerned.
      "It's really nothing to be concerned about really" she say looking down. As she realizes they were holding each other's hand. She paused trying to process all that's happening.
         Peter looks down in Curiosity and turns red. He screams pulling his hand away still a glowing face of red. "U-Um.....!" He stagers as he try's to say something but can't process any words.
          "Michelle Myers please come to the principles office...... You have a visitor." The announcement says on the intercom.
           Michelle kept a slow pace walking to the principals office. But that she reached the door she paused. "Who would want to see me?" , she thought. She opened the door and saw a pretty tall brown haired boy and a girl with a pony tail sitting on the chairs facing the principal. Michelle opened her eyes wide.
       "There you are Michelle!", The principal exclaimed.
         The girl and boy turned. The girl looked so happy in the sight of Michelle. She jumped if her chair and hugged Michelle super tight.
       "J-Jamie?!", Michelle questioned.
       "Yep!", She yelled, "We wanted to give you something!" Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a picture. It showed Jamie, the boy who was standing in the office, a little girl in a wheelchair a boy hugging Michelle with face paint on his face, and right beside Michelle was another boy with brown hair and gleaming gold eyes. And a girl next to Jamie that was another one of their cousins.
        "This is-", she started. 
      "Yep! It's your group! Since you can't leave this place we got you this so you wont forget us! Also sorry that Milo isn't in the picture. He wasn't there when we took it and we never took a group picture after that soooo~,"She said jumping in the air.
       " Oh no it's fine,Thank - thank you.....", Michelle said smiling. When ever she was around them the numbness always seem to go away. No one ever knew the reason of why she didn't look at them in the eyes and how she never felt pain around them but she enjoyed their presence all the time.
         "Ok now! Michelle needs to get ready for the football game that's happening tonight you don't want to miss it now do you Michelle it's best for your visitors to go away now if you don't mind.", The principal said.
      "Yes, you don't want to miss that Michelle!", Jamie exclaimed.
        They started to walk out and the tall boy said passing her. "We'll brake  you out.", He whispered. They vanished into the hallway of kids. She walked out putting the picture in her pocket of her jacket she felt happy again and that's all that mattered.