Boy

Don, growing up was raised  to become religious and conservative. A boy who is respectful to the elderly and to the people around him. But in unexplainable instances, he questions his identity. Trying to find out his true heart's desire.

Every Sunday, his family goes to church to celebrate mass. One Sunday, while listening to the priest's homily he found this couple walking through the aisle finding their way in front of where Don and his family were seated. At the front of Don, on the left side where they were visible to the 8 year old kid's eyes. Don can't help but stare at the man's beautiful face, fair skin, toned physique and his huge bulge covered by his Levi's jeans. The bulge...it sparked a great interest in the kid's mind. He can't explain it but he did like staring at it. Wondering what it looks like unveiled, in the flesh.

The mass ended, Don back to his reality moved on and went on with his day as a kid. As they arrived home. He plays on the living room, running around, enjoying his day off from class. He then went upstairs and went inside his uncle Kent's room and to his surprise, he saw his uncle on the bed wearing nothing but his white underwear hugging his genital area and complimenting his tan and toned skin. What this little kid never understood was the bulge, like what happened in the church, he can't stop staring at it. In this case, closer to seeing it fully naked. His uncle's bulge was very visible showing an erection waiting to get played. But well, of course...reality hits! "Don, wtf close the door.." kent, now covering his bulge.

What could have happened if Don were already an adult that time? He could have jacked off real hard and real good.

Though, 8 year old Don, was already very curious, he often plays with his uncut penis, alone. Though, he wasn't able to know that what he was doing is already masturbation without the sperm coming out yet. When he turned 10, it was then he first encountered his cum. It was so funny, he almost wanted to go to the hospital.....TO BE CONTINUED.