chapter 1: roomies

(Alyssa is pictured above)

I start college tomorrow . Honestly I don't even know how to feel at this point. I sort of feel excited but also like I could projectile vomit all over my floor. Like what even is college.

I move into my dorm today. I'm nervous to find out who my roommate is. I have to spend the rest of my college years with whoever they are. They could hate me, It could be awkward, She could be the most annoying person ever. I'm trying not to think about it actually. It could be a hot girl, or a bimbo.

I walk in through the double doors of the dorm campus and grab my key from the front desk. My key is labeled "room 265". Second floor. god.

As I approach the door i found a clipboard that said: Dayna Ruschford - Art Major
Alyssa Kane - Psychology Major

Alyssa Kane.
A L Y S S A KANE.
How could Alyssa Kane, the most popular girl from High School be my roommate? She hated me and she picked on me and called me names.
How could I possibly get the worst luck known to man. This is so insane.

Alyssa Kane I thought and scoffed

I swallowed hard and turned the knob to the door of my new dorm room and quite possibly the biggest hell in my life.

As i walked through the door I was brought to my heels with a sweet strawberry and vanilla scent. The room looked very clean and fresh. Both Full sized beds were made and stacked with a few throw pillows. One bed being occupied by ex queen bitch herself. Alyssa. She had her nose stuck in a book and her long golden hair flowing over her shoulders.

"Alyssa, Hi" I said awkwardly juggling two bags in my hands. She quickly whipped her reading glasses off her face and slowly brought her book down.

" Ruschford" she chuckled. Her lips quirked up. She managed to maintain eye contact with me the entire time. I was waiting for something, a blow, a remark.

"you look... you've looked worse" she chuckled
picking her book back up. She brought her legs up on the bed and slid her glasses back on to her face.

"I, thanks? I guess" I said bringing my bags on to my bed.

"don't touch anything yet, i'm sending people in to bring the rest of my stuff and help unpack" she said not looking up.

The dorm itself was pretty big, nothing like I expected. There was a small bathroom with its own shower and a mini fridge in between the full size beds.

I could already tell that college was gonna be hell. And Alyssa was gonna be the cause of it.

——————————-A/N———————————-

sorry it's so short, do you like it so far?