fifteen

(Y/n) waits for Chenle after school.

As she is waiting someone taps her shoulder from behind. She perks up, startled. Turning around she spots Xiaojun.

(Y/n) gasps as he pulls her a little away from the crowd.

"Please don't ignore me..." He starts off, upset. He caresses her hand.

"Xiaojun. Not now. We can talk later-" She was cut off by someone clearing their throat.

Chenle.

"Come on (Y/n). Is he doing anything to you?"

"Nope. He just wanted Math answers. I declined." She says smiling, walking over to the blonde boy.

"Yeah. I'm just a stupid jock that hates math." Xiaojun says, clearly pissed off. He gives a glare as he speed walks the other way.

That hurt.

(Y/n) is pulled away by Chenle.

"Come on! We are going to have so much fun! My friend Jisung is going to the dinner and"

(Y/n) doesn't hear the rest because she is too focused on Xiaojun and Mark.

Xiaojun.

Or Mark.

She can't decide. No.

"(Y/n)? Yoooo Earth to the lady...?" Chenle pomes the girl. She jolts up and notices they are in front of her house.

"Oh. I'll be right back!"

After she gets done putting clothes in a bag, she leaves a note for her dad saying,

'Call me when I'm allowed back.' ~ (Y/n)

She jogs out and quickly jumps into the seat next to Chenle.

"Woah there. Easy." Chenle laughs looking at the girl who is breathing hard from running.

"Let's just go."

As they enter the boys house, he turns to the driver.

"Can you take her stuff to the guest room? We have to head to dinner with my Dad." Chenle asks politely. The driver nods and grabs (Y/n)s bag from her arm.

Chenle leads the girl to another exit, there they see a car with a blonde man in the passenger seat.

"Hey Dad. This is (Y/n) she will be staying with us for a bit." The smaller blonde says as the two scoot into the car back seat.

"Nice to meet you young lady. Is Chenle being good in school?"

(Y/n) laughs under her breath but nods.

"Yes sir. Straight A student." She says turning to Chenle. He gives her a panic look and whispers to her,

"Straight B student now..."

She looks at him, surprised as he puts his finger to her lips to shush her. He crosses his arms in an 'X' manner as if saying not to say it.

She nods and laughs it off.

They start to near the restaurant. It's an old fashion restaurant near a very wealthy area. This, is where the rich kids eat.

(Y/n) never thought she would eat here.

Chenle gets out quick and runs to open the girls door.

"Oh my! Chenle? A gentleman?" (Y/n) says pretending to be surprised in front of his Dad. Chenle blushes as his Dad laughs.

They all walk in as the Driver parks the car.

As they enter, Chenle quickly grabs the girls hand.

"Sophomore Wayvs... 10 o' clock."

She looks over and sees a boy with Pink hair and another boy with Brown.

"Na Jaemin and Huang Renjun. Level A assholes." Chenle whispers into the girls ear as they are escorted to a table. Jaemin looks over to the girl from another table.

He smirks.

"One time, Jaemin tried to push me in the hall, but Haechan told him to fuck off." Chenle says as we near the table. A boy the same age as Chenle is spotted.

"Chenle!"

"Jisung!"

They both hug. (Y/n) felt her heart go warm.

Awh.

She takes the empty space next to Jisung and Chenle on the other side of the boy.

"Who is this?" Jisung asks as he turns to the girl.

"That's (Y/n). She's awesome." Chenle states nodding his head to his thought. She awkwardly waves to him as he holds out his hand.

"Park Jisung is what they call me."

"Hello there, Park Jisung." She says laughing as she mimics him.

They all start laughing and hitting it off right away.

But from another table, two boys are glaring.

Small chapter... but i updated two times today! Sorry if there are any mistakes.. I rushed. But i'll go back and fix the chapters later.

Vote & Comment please♥️

Also how do you like the story so far? I'm kind of just going with the flow. I seem to get inspo everyday