ᴄᴀʀʀᴏᴛs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴛ

[so uh... Sorry for this hell]
--------
It was finally the end of the meet and greet. Awsten had been tired and sat in a shower and ate some carrots on his side. "Awstennnuh... " Otto whined. "Whaaaaaatttuhhh... " he whined back. "Stop eating carrots you rabbiT " "sHuT uP" Awsten joked while getting out of the shower (yes he was still wearing a sweater and ripped jeans). "Can you have something other than carrots for once?" Geoff asked, laying upside down on a strangely fancy queen bed. "HHHHHHMMmmmMMmMmm... " Awsten hummed for a lonG time. "Mkay, what?" " g u m b a l l s... " Otto randomly whispered into his ear. "EW I'M NOT SUCKING YOUR DICK!" "OTTO!" Geoff yelled. "nO! I have gumballs in my pocket. " Otto then proceeded to take out two gumballs out of his pocket. "Why do you have two?" Awsten asked. "For you and Geoff..?" "STOP 👏 MAKING 👏 GAWSTEN 👏 A 👏 FUCKING 👏 THING 👏" He literally yelled that while clapping. "o k a Y... " Otto then proceeded to horribly throw one of the gumballs to Awsten, making it just roll on the cold tile floor. Awsten picked it up and just threw it into his mouth.

---- ≈next day😎≈ ----

Awsten woke up and already headed to the bathroom in the tour bus to put on his contacts, which he hated. When he looked into the mirror, his eyes were yellow? "The fucc?" "GGGGGGEEEEEEEOOOOOOOFFFFFF! OOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOO! GET YOUR ASSES HEREEEE!" Awsten yelled, completely ignoring the fact that it's 8:00 am. There were small groans here and there but they finally came to the bathroom. "Awsten what in the world happened to you?" Geoff asked with that usual raspy morning voice. "I dont know I just woke up and this happened?" Awsten then slightly whispered an "ow.. " "Awsten, you okay?" "I-uh... " He then fainted right then and there. Geoff then out of fucking nowhere, kissed the fainted sweater boi.
"GEOFF!"
" w h a "

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔣𝔦𝔠 - 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰 🎉