Florida❤️🏝

(Two week later)
Nahmirs POV
We all slept at my house the day before the two weeks was up which was Tuesday January 29,2019 I set my alarm for 2:00am because the flight was at 5:00 and we lived an hour from the airport and we had to check in and so on we had to be that early.I think of a funny way of waking up the others so I go downstairs and I grab a pot and a big spoon then I go back upstairs and I slap the pan and spoon together making a lot of noise and everyone gets up.
"Bae stop its 2:05am"Zimija says while looking at the time on her phone.
"Lmfaoo we gotta get up and get dressed and leave" I say as everyone gets up slowly.
"Everyone get dressed,,me and Zimija are using this bathroom y'all can go use the one in the hall or downstairs." I say pointing.
Everyone leaves and it's just me and Zimija and tell me why she starts grinding on me making me hard and shit then stops.
"You gon Learn to stop playing with me."I say biting my lips and looking at her up and down.
"Make me learn then" She says in a smart tone.
"Aii bet"I say as I'm walking up to her. I stop in front of her face just  one in. Apart and I push her on the bed and I take off her shorts and I start to eat her out leaving her moaning a mess then I got up.
"Dadddddyyyyyyy" she screamed mad
"Told you I'm gonna make you learn."I said laughing.
"I want to kill you"she says
"Lmfaoo I'm going in the shower you coming"I said
"Yes"she said
We get in the shower and come out at 2:30am and she put on this

"I want to kill you"she says "Lmfaoo I'm going in the shower you coming"I said"Yes"she said We get in the shower and come out at 2:30am and she put on this

She didn't wanna take the pic but I forced her to lol.
I had on this

By the time we got all dressed it was 2:51 so we headed outside and went to McDonald's then came back to mines and ordered an Uber

(Later)
We got to the airport and we checked in and all and we saw Emily at our waiting gate because she was waiting for us.
"What's good Emily"I said
"What's up"she said
(Btw this is Emily)

"Hey y'all" She said and was giving everyone hugs"Aii so now that y'all all here I'm going to tell the flight intendent to board us now

"Aii so now that y'all all here I'm going to tell the flight intendent to board us now.
"Bet"everyone says in sync.
She then looks over to us and gives us the signal to come in so we did.when we got in the plane looked so nice and noting like a plane, it had a mini pool/ hot tub(it had a cover over it tho),it was red inside like the red carpet and the seats had massages in it, it was amazing Emily really came in clutch.
Author:Yoooo,,I'm sorry for making this chapter mad short,,I promise when I got time I'll update more like 1255 words each chapter ❤️✨