Don't look back

Tao and Luhan was having fun. Nobody believed they could spend time together, but they were bored so that's it. They were in movie, and when it ended, they left and started walking back to their dorm. It was 11pm already and Luhan wad tired. "Tao, which way we are going?" Luhan asked. It was so dark that they couldn't see much. "I guess it's this way.." Tao pointed one street. They started walking together. Soon, Luhan started feeling more tired and he walked slower. Quickly he noticed that Tao was nowhere to be seen. "Tao, where are you?" He asked. He heard some footsteps from behind. "Are you there?" Luhan asked and was about to turn around when he heard whisper: "Don't look behind!" Luhan froze and kept his gaze in front. He heard footsteps that were coming closer. "Tao!!" Luhan yelled and was about to cry. He was so scared. "Tao, where are you?!" Luhan yelled louder. "Don't look at me!" Luhan heard girl whispering. Then, he saw something black getting closer from his right side. He closed his teary eyes. He heard someone getting closer. Luhan started walking slowly to where he was supposed to, his hands in air, trying to see if there was anything. Then he heard girl whispering: "Don't look behind!" He froze because he didn't know what to do. "Luhan!!" He heard Tao yelling. He didn't want to open his eyes. Luhan, run!" Tao yelled. In that point, Luhan opened his eyes and started running towards Tao. Tao kept his gaze in asphalt. Tao and Luhan ran to their dorm as fast as possible. They ran inside and closed the door. "Luhan, did you looked at that girl?!" Tao asked speechless. "No! What was that?!" Luhan cried in front of Tao. "It's the girl who died on that street... Rumours say that this girl burned in fire accident at 11pm and died in that street and if you look at her, you burn and die..." Tao explained. "Oh my god.." Luhan whispered. "It's okay. We're safe." Tao hugged Luhan. They never walked on that street again at night.