Shocking

~~Two months later~~

Your POV

As I was walking back from school, I saw a crowd of girls screaming their lungs out, a f a black van in front of Yoora's apartment. I called Yoora to ask what was going on, she told me that she didn't know. I told her that I was going to come home late because I'm going to the library with some friends.

Yoora's POV

It was early in the morning when I heard a knock on my door. I assumed that it was Mi Soo who forgot her keys in the morning like usual, but no, it was someone totally different. "Mi Soo ah, how many t-" as I looked up, my eyes filled with tears. It was Choi San, my boyfriend. I gasped and jump into his arms.

"San?? What are you doing here?" I said happily.

"What, are you not happy to see me?" He asked. "No, no, I'm so glad your home!" I hugged him tightly.

San's POV

"Seonghwa hyung, Seonghwa hyung, Seonghwa hyung," I said repeatedly tapping on hyungs shoulder. Seonghwa looked at me, annoyingly, "what do you want?"

"I'm so excited to go home today and have a free day. I'm going to visit my girlfriend! And maybe if I have time, I'm going to visit my little sister, oh how I miss her! I haven't seen her in forever!" I said jumping up and down.

"Choi San, please be quiet for 5 minutes" Yeosang said. Yeosang is always like that when he studies. He was studying Chinese, and when he studies, he doesn't like to be disturbed.

"Alright, your 48 hour free time vacation starts now! Have fun!" Said Ateez's manager.

I bolted out the door, into an open van. "I'm going to visit my girlfriend today! She is going to be so happy to see me!" We arrived at my girlfriends place, fans were already surrounding the van, I put a mask around my face and went in.

I knocked on her door. When I saw her, I was shocked by how different she looked. We caught up with each other, she told me that she has a new roommate because she was keep kicked out by her parents. Yoora and I continued to watch a movie, it was 11, so I had an hour until our meeting, but I was wrong.