ii

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

third person pov;

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NADIA TURNER REACHED THE DOORSTEP OF her small apartment, which was rented by her, and only her. tears were on the bridge of falling down and she felt broken. she opened the door of her apartment and slammed it behind her. she plopped on her bed.

her tears came streaming down her face as soon as she came into contact with her comfy pillow. she continued doing so, for hours and hours with most realisation. eventually, she stopped and leaned on her bedrest. kenzie's words hit her hard and got her thinking.

go and kill yourself.

we don't need you here.

you're such a whore.

we don't need your lying ass here, sucking up to everyone.

nadia turner, you disgust me.

you. you were the cause of your sister's death.

"am i really that bad?" nadia turner said aloud.

she turned to her side table and looked at the photo which was in a white photo frame. the photo showed her family — her father, mother & twin sister, ruby.

"kenzie's right. if i wasn't such a horrible person, ruby would still be alive. what if—"

nadia turner stopped her sentence and looked at the shiny blade which was conveniently placed on her side table.

"what if i pay for my sins? maybe it'll all be better soon."

nadia turner picked up the shiny silver blade from her side table and stared at it. she traced the ends of the blade, thoughts clouding her mind.

i'm finally gonna do this, she thought.

nadia turner made her way to her bathroom, with the blade in one hand and her phone in the end. she placed her phone on the bathroom sink and took her blade, placing it near her skin.

ding!

all of a sudden, she received a random message. she read it out aloud.

"are you feeling stressed and depressed? ever thought of ending your life? well don't. try calling the suicide prevention hotline today to save your own life. just dial the number  1-800-273-8255 if you ever need help."

what a coincidence, she thought.

nadia looked around, stunned. after a few minutes of debating, she was finally gonna do it. she was going to dial the hotline in hopes of being saved.

well, let's see if it can really help me. i doubt so.

she dialed the number with shaky hands. the phone beeped for a while, trying to connect to the hotline. after a few beeps, a familiar voice could be heard.

"hello! this is the suicide prevention hotline, how may i help you?"

ARI SPEAKS! 🧚‍♀️
second chapter finally up. omg. this took me about an hour to write because it was 1am and i couldn't sleep so what better way to spend my time usefully than write a new chapter for this story? :)

what are your thoughts on this chapter? i know it's a really short one but i wanted to update regularly so SKSKSK.